GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Thank you for the battle staff looking skins you've been adding for Daredevils and Revenants. I have two staff looks I'd like to suggest:

1. A simple, elegant spear or polearm, where the blade is smaller, proportional to the shaft. On a lot of our batle staff skins the blade or spear point is quite large. Lightard's BattleStaff is in the right direction, but is very ornate. Something like a streamlined silver spear would be awesome.

2. A staff with a light/holo/chaos blade on both ends, but solid for most of the shaft. This would look great with Daredevil's staff animations.

• Confused 1

On 3/19/2023 at 10:16 AM, China.5268 said:

HEYO, ITS ME AGAIN...😁

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE RETURNING OR SALE FOR THIS PLEAAASE ->Elite Weapons Voucher - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

LOOKING FORWARD, THANKS 👍

On the off-chance nobody has pointed it out to you yet, all weapons from that voucher can be bought with statuettes from the black lion chest merchant.  It takes a helluva lot of statuettes per weapon, but if you're only after one or two it might be a feasible option for you.  You'll find them under the Classic Cosmetics tab of the merchant (5th).

~EpWa

Just curious - is there a reason why you cannot gift the Living World Season 3 and Season 4 bundles to other players?

You can gift a bunch of stuff, and currently I've got a bunch of gems on my main account and really wanted to use a few of those to gift to my own alt account - a Steam account - so that it too can be upgraded with Living World S3 and S4.

There's no other way to "transfer" my gems to my Steam account is there? Other than mailing myself gold and exchanging to gems?

I have 950349530425 ideas for fanciful and probably ridiculous mounts in my brain because I've obsessively collected mounts in WoW since 2004 and they've rarely strayed from material creatures you can ride (drakes/birds/horses/wolves etc) But I have a mighty need for a creature-drawn carriage type mount though I have no idea which mount it could be used for. Raptors jump and jackals port so I guess it would have to be some kind of futuristic asura contraption drawn by a golem. 🤔 But I have an entire library of dumb ideas.

Giant fatFrog mount for springer?

Unicorn that craps rainbows?

Some kind of luxurious palanquin for the skimmer carried on the back of quaggan minions that forms a bubble when you go underwater?

A bubble mount that's just you swimming inside of it?

A roving snowglobe?

Snowball?

A whirling pile of fall leaves?

A tumbleweed of tangled xmas lights with a skritt running in place on top? 🎄

Can you add a pistol or rifle skin to the game that actually fires jade laser bolts the way that pretty much every NPC with guns in Cantha has?

I bought the concealed jade tech pistol skin because based on the advertisement for it I would have sworn it was going to fire jade lasers.  I was disappointed.  

but please give us green laser pistols or rifles to play with!

4 hours ago, Kestrell.6952 said:

Some kind of luxurious palanquin for the skimmer carried on the back of quaggan minions that forms a bubble when you go underwater?

I can totally see this as a skiff skin, minus the underwater part. And ANet doesn't appear to have any qualms about absurd skiff skins, so it seems possible.

Edited by Gibson.4036

hello best gamers in the world and makers of the best game in the world - right of my head: pls make a suggestion topic how to improve this game, if such one exist pls pls mail me link

but i play along, - pls make gem store purches avaible so i can color my 5 guilds/chat - 200 gems sure

ps. its because sometimes when im drunk i write chat replies in other chat, - because they are same color

- and im not alone, because ive replied with many "no worries" things to others, i mean, i strongly suggest that you spend some time on making the chat better, also aka copy/paste - no youtube links? - FINE and super fine not them be allowed in general chat, but in whispers? i mean, ive been talking for hours now it seem, but main issue is please let us "color" the guild chats. 

pps. and also make a warderobe "builds" so - so builds with colors etc can be instant accecisble for alts...  🙂 and have a great life - the best one of them all 🙂

Edited by livstrid.5023

33 minutes ago, China.5268 said:

HEYO, ITS ME AGAIN...😁

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE RETURNING OR SALE FOR THIS PLEAAASE ->Elite Weapons Voucher - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

LOOKING FORWARD, THANKS 👍

Hello you as someone already said you can already buy those skins for black lion statuettes.

And it is even permanently availiable.

So you can stop asking for it maybe?

Immortal Weapon Choice Container Exotic 100  
 Onyx and Gold Lion Weapon Choice Container Rare 125   
Mythic Weapon Choice Container Rare 150 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Statuette

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I was super excited for Built and EQ templates. But the Nerf to 25% sale vs 40% last year is pretty brutal.

I mean these were on sale for 25% last August. March Sales are suppose to be special 1 of a kind sales that lots of people look forward to at this price. I rather just buy 1 or 2 vs the 7-10 that I actually need. An actually dang shame.

https://imgur.com/JrSdYZb

Edited by LeonFelix.7645
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Sanogono.9261 said:

I'd like to see the Etherbound armor skins return to the gem store, I didn't have a job and couldn't afford the pieces I wanted when they were on sale before and it feels so bad that I missed them because I was really wanting them for my main character.

6 hours ago, knives.6345 said:

Man, I just want the Aetherblade skins to be back,..

You both likely only need to wait two more days.  According to the March Sales Schedule post, "March 28–31: 30% Off Unique Armor Skins"

🤞

~EpWa

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, EphemeralWallaby.7643 said:

You both likely only need to wait two more days.  According to the March Sales Schedule post, "March 28–31: 30% Off Unique Armor Skins"

🤞

~EpWa

Aaaaand I am not spending Gems in for 2 more days. lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

What about some mount skins where the mount is multi headed? For example:

* Two-Headed Siege Turtle

* Hydra Skycale

* Cerberus Jackal or possibly Warclaw

* Chimera Griffin

Feel like it could be a good foundation to even be expanded on in the future with new interesting variants. Like different elemental variants/combos of the Hydra Skyscale, different types of animal heads for the Chimera Griffin, different canine interpretations of Cerberus (multi headed Hound of Balthazar style Cerberus and multi headed Shiba Inu Cerberus xD), and so on.

• Like 1

The two things I'd really like are utility items, not fashion.

I'd love a black lion salvage kit storage box - which just let you store all your bls kit charges in a single shared inventory slot. That and a home instance node near the entrance which gave a 10 minute buff on activating which gave quickness and super speed for 5 seconds every time you started harvesting a node or opening a container - to help you loot all your home instance nodes a little bit faster.

• Confused 1

On 3/17/2023 at 7:31 AM, EphemeralWallaby.7643 said:

Not sure if this is the place to request it, since it's only tangentially related to black lion keys sold in the gem store...

...but I would love to see the Battle-Hardened Kits, or specifically the Potion of Mist Rewards that came in them, return to black lion chests for a little while.  Before my break and now after my return, they're the top of my list for things I want to use my keys to get.

Thanks for reading and considering,

~EpWa

Black Lion Chest Update: Liberated Resolve

Inside each chest, you’re guaranteed to find a redeemable Black Lion Statuette, a Potion of Mist Rewards, and two common items. You also have a chance to find something rarer in the fifth slot, including special items, glyphs, and skins from the Ice Reaver Weapon Collection and White Tiger Weapon Collection.

Holy kittencakes!  Thank you for bringing back the potions of mist rewards!  I don't think I've ever opened so many black lion chests before... nor did I expect RNG to delivery me 5 ice reaver torch skins, lol.  😆

This really made my day.

~EpWa

• Confused 1

This week, from March 28 until 31, we have a lot of unique armor skins for sale. These are not all though: there are more unique armors, but some are sold normally as a whole set. I was expecting these aswell (like the Flamekissed Armor, Krytan Armor). Are these coming on sale on a different time? Some of these haven't been on sale for longer than a year, and the Krytan armor currently only can be retrieved by spending 2000 gems on a Digital Deluxe edition for example.

2 hours ago, kyradan.5346 said:

Last time i bought shared inventory slots was in December 2022 i have 24 spaces on my account right now, I would like to buy more but there is none on the Gem store.

Can you add this item on the Gem store? 

You actually missed them, they were on during the March sale: link.

They will probably come back at some point, but not soon most likely.