Convergences truly drops Supreme Rune of Holding or just misinformation?

xCristo.2063

See title. Asking this because I tried to get some via convergences, but got none so far and on the TP, they started to get more expensive, for some reason, thus indicating that the supply hasn't changed, hence, no new source of Supreme Rune of Holding. Can someone clarify this please? And if they do indeed drop, anyone happens to know roughly the chance?

Edited by xCristo.2063

Just now, ugrakarma.9416 said:

I did like ~15 convergences and what see is that they are extremy rare, only in first time i have see ppl ping it(and im a dedicated rift hunt guild too).

So don't create much expectations about it.

The overall loot of convergences is decent btw.

T1 essences are the loot. That's all that matters.

• Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Convergences truly drops Supreme Rune of Holding or just misinformation?
On 11/18/2023 at 7:31 PM, xCristo.2063 said:

Can someone clarify this please? And if they do indeed drop, anyone happens to know roughly the chance?

We do not know enough data to roughly estimate the real chance.

I played 25 convergences so far and this morning, in the first public convergence after weekly reset, one dropped for me (for the first time). BTW: It was a fast run, we finished it in 19:10.

23 hours ago, Kranlor Greyhelm.8417 said:

What's the hourly rate for the standard loot? 5-6g if you include the 2g reward for the event?

I checked with the gw2 effiency tracker and the event gives me (without weekly bonus) on average not 2g, but around 5-6g each, which is around 15-18 g per hour if you have a good/fast run. But  of course the more important loot they give are the essences.