Can we get a weekly raid for wizards vault?

Artemis.8034

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

We both buy some Mystic coins , heavy bags ,Laurels

and all of those are capped. I had ALL of those bought out with only half the astral acclaim gained last cycle (as did most active players), and I wasn't even doing most dailies. I was forced to buy 30 astral acclaim gold bags at the end, lots of them. So, is the astral acclaim I gain from raid loss based around those 30 aa bags, or not? Are you seeing the issue here?

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 4

I like the idea with a separate category. But I would not stop with raids tbh. We currently have those options for the VW: PvE, WvW and sPvP. As well as combinations of those.

Let's add a category that includes:
- T4+CM fractals
- CM Strikes
- Raids

In addition, I would slightly upgrade the VW daily/weekly chests to contain bonus shards/fractal relics.

People can still pick the mode they want to play and get the fitting tasks.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

The worlds maps after a while they dont offer much gold and they get abononded 

While the raid one are steady and are almost not afffected by the OW stuff .

We remove some gold from ingame , and both OW and raider use their Arta and Weeklies to buy some gold /T6/ MYstic coins , or other stuff people can sell in the TP

You're just making a chain of awfully baseless guesses about how the game and its current reward systems/values work. At this point... are you even playing the game? 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

and all of those are capped. I had ALL of those bought out with only half the astral acclaim gained last cycle (as did most active players), and I wasn't even doing most dailies. I was forced to buy 30 astral acclaim gold bags at the end, lots of them. So, is the astral acclaim I gain from raid loss based around those 30 aa bags, or not? Are you seeing the issue here?

You can get LI and Astral by doing the Raids Weeklies 

And transform LI to astra later on . Essentially you can get already double the rewards

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

I like the idea with a separate category. But I would not stop with raids tbh. We currently have those options for the VW: PvE, WvW and sPvP. As well as combinations of those.

- T4+CM fractals
- CM Strikes
- Raids

In addition, I would slightly upgrade the VW daily/weekly chests to contain bonus shards/fractal relics.

Yes, having that as a separate category alongside PvE, WvW and SPvP would be an okay option.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

You can get LI and Astral by doing the Raids Weeklies 

And transform LI to astra later on . Essentially you can get already double the rewards

Okay before we go on: read up on how the astral vault works because you clearly have no idea. The lucrative and valuable rewards there are all limited. The infinite ones are scaled heavily to be less lucrative and as filler. The idea here being that players shouldn't be forced to do every daily or weekly and still get most/all of the "good" stuff.

After that, go and reflect on what you've been doing here and maybe take a long look in a mirror.

You start coming up with complex, nonsensical ideas and suggestions which are completely irrational based around your personal distaste of 1 niche type of content, which has literally 0 affect on you. I refer you back to what was said earlier: there is a subset of players which hate raids, and some of them are very toxic.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

Okay before we go on: read up on how the astral vault works because you clearly have no idea. The lucrative and valuable rewards there are all limited. The infinite ones are scaled heavily to be less lucrative and as filler. The idea here being that players shouldn't be forced to do every daily or weekly and still get most/all of the "good" stuff.

After that, go and reflect on what you've been doing here and maybe take a long look in a mirror. You start coming up with complex, nonsensical ideas and suggestions which are completely irrational based around your personal distaste or 1 niche type of content, which has literally 0 affect on you. I refer you back to what was said earlier: there is a subset of players which hate raids, and some of them are very toxic.

Yes , its better to put more rewards in an already rewarded area , that was already  buffed 1 year ago .

We must make it  a yearly tradition , to bring more cauals

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 3

Just now, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yes , its better to put more rewards in an already rewarded area , that was already  buffed 1 year ago .

Must be a tradition , to bring more cauals

That was never the suggestion. The suggestion was to give an alternative objective for some players as a choice. Similar to how we have more than needed dailies/weeklies currently. You turned this into some kind of "remove rewards but add rewards" shuffle while talking about things you were/are clearly clueless about. Again, go and reflect man, you need it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

That was never the suggestion. The suggestion was to give an alternative objective for some players as a choice. Similar to how we have more than needed dailies/weeklies currently. You turned this into some kind of "remove rewards but add rewards" shuffle while talking about things you were/are clearly clueless about. Again, go and reflect man, you need it.

We give them choice and  an extra 30% rewards 

But the rewards might flaxuates based on the TP market 

• Confused 3

13 minutes ago, HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

- T4+CM fractals
- CM Strikes
- Raids

I don’t think it should be a separate category. Right now weekly strikes or fractals are part of PvE category. 
If some casuals think clearing a raid wing is too much to ask they still can do the other weeklies. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

This has NOTHING to do with the TP. How are you not getting this. 🤦‍♂️

We give them an new categorie in the Astra Weeklies.

EVERY Raider might loose -20% actual gold , butt hey will gain +50% from spanding their Weekly Astral and stransforming their LI into Astral to buy the goodies.

Its a net-positve + they get Weeklies 

Brb , i dont want this thread to close :P

• Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

EVERY Raider might loose -20% actual gold , butt hey will gain +50% from spanding their Weekly Astral and stransforming their LI into Astral to buy the goodies.

Okay, so given 1 gold costs 30 astral acclaim from the infinite bag, the gold lost per week being around 15 gold, raiders get 15 gold less, but instead 30 gold in form of astral acclaim which they can convert. This amounts to 900 astral acclaim per week, for a total of 10,800 astral acclaim in a 3 month cycle.

Instead of just adding 1 weekly which at most yields 50 astral acclaim.

You are seeing absolutely no issues here?

I mean we could even make this a net 0 increase, just make it 450 astral acclaim per week for a total of 5,400 aa per cycle (versus 600 from simply adding an additional weekly) and it still would be a great deal (because it adds a ton of options).

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Brb , i dont want this thread to close 😛

Why lose any gold a weekly give you 50 aa thats 1 and 2/3 gold so if you happen to get 2 raid weeklys you earn 3 gold.

And if its 3 of them you get 5.

That wont break anyones bank and hardly justifies a 20% global nerf.

Were is the open world gold nerf that would have had to be made to set a president when wizard vault launched?

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Why lose any gold a weekly give you 50 aa thats 1 and 2/3 gold so if you happen to get 2 raid weeklys you earn 3 gold.

And if its 3 of them you get 5.

That wont break anyones bank and hardly justifies a 20% global nerf.

Were is the open world gold nerf that would have had to be made to set a president when wizard vault launched?

If it gets you 50 AA , you can buy 8x https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag_of_Coins_(1_Gold)_(limited) , gaining 8 gold

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

If it gets you 50 AA , you can buy 8x https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag_of_Coins_(1_Gold)_(limited) , gaining 8 gold

Those are capped at 90 and usually completed by week 1.

Did you read the notation: Limit 90 per account.?

Let me help you with the math: 90x6=540.

540 aa is less than 1 weekly, hence why this is usually completed within the first or 2nd week.

Edited by Cyninja.2954

5 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

Those are capped at 90 and usually completed by week 1.

Did you read the notation: Limit 90 per account.?

If he does that single 50 AA quest , each week for the next 3 months and he will reach the cap near the end 

(3 months x 4 weeks x 8x Coin bags = 96)

If he has other 50 AA Weeklies , he can aim to get the Mystic Coins 

(3 months x 4 weeks x 5x Mystic = 60 

etc for Laurel and Heavy Bgs

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

If he does that single 50 AA quest , each week for the next 3 months and he will reach the cap near the end 

(3 months x 4 weeks x 8x Coin bags = 96)

If he has other 50 AA Weeklies , he can aim to get the Mystic Coins 

(3 months x 4 weeks x 5x Mystic = 60 

etc for Laurel and Heavy Bgs

Everyone is capped by the end of the 3 months. That's the point. Players have been capped mid way into each season. Did you by chance miss the threads in these very forums? How are you not understanding this?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

Everyone is capped by the end of the 3 months. That's the point. Players have been capped mid way into each season. Did you by chance miss the threads in these very forums? How are you not understanding this?

Yes everything's capped , but if he gets only that 50 AA raid quest he mentions and play only per week without doing anything else, he will make 8x more gold that week .

The last week after 3 months , we will be capped , and he will get 2g only

• Confused 2

Yes everything's capped , but if he gets only that 50 AA raid quest he mentions and play only per week without doing anything else, he will make 8x more gold that week .

and that evens out by the end of the 3 month cycle because that player now has to buy the 30 astral acclaim gold bags sooner. Which nets 1.5 gold at best and that is IF a player choses to do all the weeklies, which most do not.

Is it this hard to think and understand concepts of LIMITED REWARDS PER CYCLE?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cyninja.2954 said:

and that evens out by the end of the 3 month cycle because that player now has to buy the 30 astral acclaim gold bags sooner. Which nets 1.5 gold at best and that is IF a player choses to do all the weeklies, which most do not.

Is it this hard to think and understand concepts of LIMITED REWARDS PER CYCLE?

Its limited...

But if he plays only one 50 AA weekly , he can stransform it into 8xhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag_of_Coins_(1_Gold)_(limited) .

Esentially that week he makes +8 more gold .

Near the last week of the 3 months , he will make it to the cap and he cannot buy them .

So he have to wait for a single week for the store to refresh 

If he does other other 50 AA weeklyes he can spent it into  Laurel or Mystic Conins , or heavy bags , with ever reach the limit

• Confused 2

Its limited...

But if he plays only one 50 AA weekly , he can stransform it into 8xhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag_of_Coins_(1_Gold)_(limited) .

Esentially that week he makes +8 more gold .

Near the last week of the 3 months , he will make it to the cap and he cannot buy them .

So he have to wait for a single week for the store to refresh 

If he does other other 50 AA weeklyes he can spent it into  Laurel or Mystic Conins , or heavy bags , with ever reach the limit

So your entire argument is based around players who do 1 weekly and only 1 weekly and you are unwilling to even entertain the thought that many players will do more than 1 weekly?

The other rewards are ALSO capped and completed within the first month of each cycle.

I did the math earlier with balancing the astral acclaim around the infinite rewards, it become hilariously large because those are intentionally less lucrative. Meanwhile the limited rewards are easily completed and acquired WITHOUT this conversion in place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

So your entire argument is based around players who do 1 weekly and only 1 weekly and you are unwilling to even entertain the thought that many players will do more than 1 weekly?

The other rewards are ALSO capped and completed within the first month of each cycle.

I did the math earlier with balancing the astral acclaim around the infinite rewards, it become hilariously large because those are intentionally less lucrative. Meanwhile the limited rewards are easily completed and acquired WITHOUT this conversion in place.

Linken said by doing a single 50 AA quet , he looses money :P

I say he gain +8 gold :P

brb , i dont want the thread to close .

• Confused 2

37 minutes ago, vares.8457 said:

I don’t think it should be a separate category. Right now weekly strikes or fractals are part of PvE category. 
If some casuals think clearing a raid wing is too much to ask they still can do the other weeklies. 

Yup, I also don't think a separate category is needed for anything here.

• Like 2