Can we get a weekly raid for wizards vault?

Artemis.8034

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Linken said by doing a single 50 AA quet , he looses money 😛

I say he gain +8 gold 😛

He does if the 1.5 gold he acquires take longer to do than spending that time in a lucrative open world farm. Not every player clears a raid boss within minutes.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

He does if the 1.5 gold he acquires take longer to do than spending that time in a lucrative open world farm. Not every player clears a raid boss within minutes.

Well if uses the LI> astra conversion (1:2) , he can get another 50 AA to to buy some 5x Mystic Coins , wich adds up an additional 6-8 gold to his already 8x gold coins he bought that week .

14-16 total gold .

(why not offer the OW legendary Essence conversion like LI  later on , old gg ? Or a mechanic that you transform less to actual gold (1/3) , but it is stored in the Astral shop for people to buy (limit>increased with content you do) and you get a random item at the end of the months(Revive orb :P) ? >> Limits gold made >>Increase ingame activity )

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 4

8 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Well if uses the LI> astra conversion (1:2) , he can get another 50 AA to to buy some 5x Mystic Coins , wich adds up an additional 6-8 gold to his already 8x gold coins he bought that week .

14-16 total gold .

and all of that has been bought by now. So no, back to the 1.5 gold at best.

(why not offer the OW legendary Essence conversion like LI  later on , old gg ? Or a mechanic that you transform less to actual gold (1/3) , but it is stored in the Astral shop for people to buy (limit>increased with content you do) and you get a random item at the end of the months(Revive orb :P) ? >> Limits gold made >> Market is created)

Glad you are finally realizing how stupid your idea was.

Again, do some reflecting. It would do you some good.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

If he does that single 50 AA quest , each week for the next 3 months and he will reach the cap near the end 

(3 months x 4 weeks x 8x Coin bags = 96)

ISnip

So by doing it this way I would still lose 7 gold a week because of your proposed raid rewards nerf tho.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

So by doing it this way I would still lose 7 gold a week because of your proposed raid rewards nerf tho.

"Well if uses the LI> astra conversion (1:2) , he can get another 50 AA to to buy some 5x Mystic Coins , wich adds up an additional 6-8 gold to his already 8x gold coins he bought that week .

14-16 total gold ."

And if you another 50 AA quest , you will get 6-7 gold from bying Mystic Coin

Etc with Laurels and Big bags

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

"Well if uses the LI> astra conversion (1:2) , he can get another 50 AA to to buy some 5x Mystic Coins , wich adds up an additional 6-8 gold to his already 8x gold coins he bought that week .

14-16 total gold ."

I cant really do that already bought out all the 6 aa bag 15 aa bags , mystic coins, laurels and clovers mate.

And pretty sure Anet dont want me to turn my 5346 li to gold mate so we wont get that conversion.

You propose a nerf of 15 gold and then if I limit myself to 1 weekly a week I can gain a wooping 8 gold back how generous of you mate can you please say something similar to your employer about your salery.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

14-16 total gold ."

👇

26 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

and all of that has been bought by now. So no, back to the 1.5 gold at best.

So... this is as wrong as it was the first time you tried writing that. I'm not sure what you're failing to understand here.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Neferpitouh.4356 said:

If you want people to play raids you need to hand out better rewards. 50AA from weekly VW isn't it. It will only serve as an annoyance for those who don't play raids.

Personally, I think that ship has sailed especially since Anet isn't really focusing on raids anymore.  It feels to me that those who enjoy raiding will play it regardless of the rewards.  If players aren't into raids now, I don't know what level of reward would be enough incentive for them to do raiding on a consistent basis and not just as one-offs for the rewards.   /shrug

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Neferpitouh.4356 said:

If you want people to play raids you need to hand out better rewards. 50AA from weekly VW isn't it. It will only serve as an annoyance for those who don't play raids.

Disagreed, having a weekly task related to raids would be as nice to have as having other weekly tasks. And it will be as "annoying" as any other current task any radom player doesn't want to do. If you don't want to do it, you just don't. That's it.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 12/4/2023 at 1:51 PM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

People screech REEEEEE to the high heavens when they have to do a mini dungeon.

Personally, it's less that I have to do a mini-dungeon or a JP and more that it's always the SAME mini-dungeons and JPs. The game has such a wide selection they could use for dailies, and I always see the same ones. JP? Morgan's Leap, always. Out of all the weeks, it has only been different once and the core game has a lot of different JPs it could be for weekly without ever diving into Chalice of Tears or Searing Ascent, or in Core, Not-So-Secret.

The same with mini-dungeons, it's always either Spirit Vestibule or Vasburg ever since Valdhertz Crypts was removed from the rotation and neither of them is particularly difficult for me at this point, just annoying. ANet could easily include any Adventure in the rotation.

For me, it's the lack of diversity. The game is rich in everything and the specific Wizard Vault tasks are always the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Why is another category somehow needed for that if it can be just one more task in a weekly tab?

Anet might not be willing to increase the weekly amount of AAs players can get infinitely (remember, raids are not the only type of weekly players are asking to be added). And i'd rather not see the situation where adding this weekly would see something removed from list (or overall rewards per weekly adjusted) to compensate. Separate category is a much safer choice.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Anet might not be willing to increase the weekly amount of AAs players can get infinitely. And i'd rather not see the situation where adding this weekly would see something removed from list (or overall rewards per weekly adjusted) to compensate. Separate category is a much safer choice.

I see. Then they can add a cap to weeklies (and dailies?), I'm completely fine with that solution and before the release I thought that's how it will work anyways. So no need to add another tab in order to add one more weekly when they can add one weekly and a cap for earned aa completed objectives.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I see. Then they can add a cap to weeklies (and dailies?), I'm completely fine with that solution and before the release I thought that's how it will work anyways. So no need to add another tab in order to add one more weekly when they can add one weekly and a cap for earned aa.

Cap would be fine as well. And yes, i expected one too and was quite surprised when it didn't happen.

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Cap would be fine as well. And yes, i expected one too and was quite surprised when it didn't happen.

Agreed, implementation of optional goals should not come at the expense of total rewards for other players.

There is a sweet spot of offering diverse options without diluting the effect of encouraging specific tasks.

For example: offering 1 or 2 more dailies/weeklies with specific niche content in mind (say 1 dungeon or fractal for daily, 1 raid or strike boss for weekly) could be added without increasing the total amount of astral acclaim awarded. Just cap the reward at 4 dailies (not counting login) and 8 weeklies and let players decide which they want to complete.

I get why they haven't implemented such a cap yet. The goal was to reward completionism. This goal could be altered moving forward.

I'd also be fine with a seperate tab, but feel as though that's a bit to much, given we are talking about just encouraging niche content, not making that content the sole focus.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Can you imagine if all these content counts as instanced content , and each could progress the Raid Legendary Set on their own ?:

With each area offering " bonus week"  to atract people from that pool

Edit2: As a backfire, people without killing the OG raid bosses , cannot dye the armor . Or the Chest is a random skins and you must keep and keep and keep trying to get the skins you want  or try the appropriate content once(raids)

(Edit: It will better than releasing a single 40-50 AA quest , and every 3 months we make it more enticing by increasing it over and over again the rewards in the pretext to lure more people in the istanced content and in the end it will offers 700-800 rewards and the ones benefits in the end would be  the players with alts accounts just like in Raids 😛

Reveal hidden contents

If people boycot and you dont want an auto-que  then good luck . 😛

You see old gg ,the other olg ggs that went on Manaworks , made a comment that they shouldnt have spread in many directions .

We "speed things up" to reach the same conclusion or not:P

Later on  we see if we reach the same coclusion of implanting GW1 heroes like FF14 and WoW innormal modes does now)

Why are you still obsessing about this? Go farm for the OW armor you wanted to have and leave it out of this thread where it's irrelevant to anything proposed.

• Thanks 3

On 12/4/2023 at 8:08 AM, TheNurgle.4825 said:

This is reason why raids unlikely will be in wizard's vault. Someone told me that on reddit is screen of LFG for raids and amount of raid sellers is too damm high.

That might be the case, but also it's very much an optional thing since there are much easier and less expensive things you could be doing for AA.

I think clearing a raid wing would be great in the "special" category as sort of a seasonal goal to get people raiding. And if people don't wanna do it, they can still do other stuff and get all the rewards they want from the Vault.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

There aren't even Raid weeklies in WV and there are already people crying about them. Who would have thought.

What else did you expect in a thread that started with crying about Raid weeklies in WV? I mean, i'm not very interested in the idea myself, but if someone wanted them they could hardly wait for them to be introduced first before they started complaining, right?

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

I like the idea. But it should be specific and not too long. Like kill the first boss of a specific wing. An incentive for players to try to clear one encounter, not loads of AA for those that already do full clears. I think pretty much everyone is capable of killing one of the starter bosses. Also maybe groups would  form for just that one boss and it's much easier for more casual players to commit to one boss than the whole wing which is quite time consuming if you actually do progression. Maybe some would even like to push further.

Oh and please no additional tabs/game mode choices. I play all game modes and this game mode selection is just a big step back for me. I actually need to choose in advance which modes I intend to play the next day/week which is just annoying and limiting. And I dont have the time or interested to play all 3 modes every day. I still think having all the options and a cap on daily/weekly AA gain would be much better.  I'm actually doing less dailies now than I did before.

• Like 2