Omg plush skyscale!!

Tiviana.2650

There are things you can ignore and things that you can not. Yea, I logged in yesterday and bought it right away. I really think that this is right direction with skins.

PS I still have hope for paper and carton weapons and armors. My paper bag headgear is good start now just need to get rest of the set. Charr in the box .... armor.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

I love this thing. Super cute. I love the xylophone scale when you Dash with it. Only issue I have is that Blast doesn't use confetti like the idle animation. Ah well.

(Semi-related side note: why don't the skyscales that do use a modified effect for Blast not also use similar effects for Fireball?)

Edit: just noticed the treat you toss it when idling is a teddy bear. I love this mount even more.

Edit 2: Actually it's been pointed out to me below that it's the ram plush backpack we feed it. I like that too.

Edited by Kiki.9450
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

48 minutes ago, Kiki.9450 said:

I love this thing. Super cute. I love the xylophone scale when you Dash with it. Only issue I have is that Blast doesn't use confetti like the idle animation. Ah well.

(Semi-related side note: why don't the skyscales that do use a modified effect for Blast not also use similar effects for Fireball?)

Edit: just noticed the treat you toss it when idling is a teddy bear. I love this mount even more.

Ooh I haven't noticed the treat yet!  Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Batel.9206 said:

It's a teddy bear? Oh that's precious. I thought it was the plush ram backpack.

Actually that is what it is. I took a screenshot just now and sure enough it's got hooves and what I thought were ears are indeed horns. Nonetheless, still cute.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Kiki.9450 said:

Actually that is what it is. I took a screenshot just now and sure enough it's got hooves and what I thought were ears are indeed horns. Nonetheless, still cute.

Cute indeed!

I love the squeaky little confetti "roars," too. Those noises... 😂

• Like 3
  • Confused 2