nEW gAMEMODE pLS

Honestly, they should just do what has been working for the last 11 years. Conquest works the way it is because people can rotate around the map intelligently. 2v2/3v3 should have two different mini (250 radius) nodes to contest. Thieves can finally be useful by being able to backcap these nodes to gain points.

Years ago I proposed a 3v3v3 gamemode..... I wish we had gotten that instead of Stronghold.

Edited by Saiyan.1704
  • Confused 1

play it sandbox, make your own game modes, play a thief that just decap but never engages any fights, a dragonhunter that does nothing but stack all traps in the same place and try to pull ppl in with f1, etc.

Edited by Khalisto.5780
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

Honestly, they should just do what has been working for the last 11 years. Conquest works the way it is because people can rotate around the map intelligently. 2v2/3v3 should have two different mini (250 radius) nodes to contest. Thieves can finally be useful by being able to backcap these nodes to gain points.

Years ago I proposed a 3v3v3 gamemode..... I wish we had gotten that instead of Stronghold.

3v3v3 giving me HoH vibes, would love a 6v6v6

• Confused 1