We all a actually Not Allowed to complain to 95%

Yes sometimes some outliners have to be called out, the majority of most complains are just learn 2 Play Issue.

We have like Skill wise 10-15 Players on eu that maybe Are Allowed to that,  the Rest is Random dodging, proccing ever Full counter and were never able to Dodge the f1 froh dh.

Seeing complains About How op a Shield block is Or dh Traps doing to much dmg,  that maybe open Your eyes,  stop Attack Info Blocks,  stop Running over a ring that hurts.

Half of the Forum posts are pure gulag, and Shows the devs how Unaware Not only the Average but almost the whole playerbase is. How are they supposed to Balance a Game for a community, that is Not even able to unterstand what is happening

Pls before You complain About something, pls Look what skills Your Class has, open your eyes and Check if you are pressing the correct buttons.

Yea fail against some stupid stuff too, but i am aware that i made clearly mistakes. 

Edited by Avatar.3568
German autocorrekt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 6

• Avatar.3568 changed the title to We all a actually Not Allowed to complain to 95%

i don't think it's quite that simple

like, it's undeniable that if someone with a low to average skill level were to reroll to czerk, they would have significantly better performance over trying to sidenode on like, cherald or something
it'd be true even if their skill hadn't increased at all, arguably even if they were playing worse on it, to an extent.

clearly there's a balance problem there and it's not just a learn to play issue.

but also yeah there's a lot of people, both in game and on the forums, who fall into that category

really it's anet's job to figure out which is which and filter through the feedback

• Like 1

lolwut @OP, we bought the game, you're kitten right we're gonna complain about it, like it's Anet's job to deliver? Also the most vocal complains are not against the balance but against wintrading and bots, surely you want to see these things gone too?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Today there was a game in the PvP arena and it's trash... The cards are too small to play with Baalance.... These are cards for 1v1. Since for most spells, there's no room to run away or dodge... It's an unreal imbalance.. Let's say Mesmer can turn you into a chicken and you can't escape. The spell comes off you and you're already dead, as there's no room to maneuver. It's just unrealistic to play.. The game is dead for many in PvP.

• Confused 3

9 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Maybe even plat players shouldnt be allowed to have a opinion too.   Cuz some opinions from plat players just straight up succ....  just like this whole post. 

nooo you, can't say that, they have plat badge, they know all !!!! 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, K A C T A.9786 said:

Today there was a game in the PvP arena and it's trash... The cards are too small to play with Baalance.... These are cards for 1v1. Since for most spells, there's no room to run away or dodge... It's an unreal imbalance.. Let's say Mesmer can turn you into a chicken and you can't escape. The spell comes off you and you're already dead, as there's no room to maneuver. It's just unrealistic to play.. The game is dead for many in PvP.

Ill tell you something a 5 stack of mantra mesmers once told me back in the day.

Just dodge

23 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Maybe plat players shouldnt be allowed to have a opinion too then.   Cuz some opinions from plat players just straight up succ....  proof:  This post.

At least i know when Feed that its My fault and dont blame "Condi aoe Spam anet fix7"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Here's the thing. To people who play this game like it's their job, the PvP can be learned and yes, I suppose you can argue that it's all upto player skill. Which is how it should be.

But I am a returning player, and I am joined by a bunch of entirely new players. And 'getting good' in this game is nearly impossible. Why? Because you can't see what the hell is going on and you can die in 3 seconds flat. When I played this game back before HoT and shortly after, the time to kill was average. You had some time to react, Some opportunity to counter and if you lost, you had an idea - however vague - of what happened. You didn't see the shatter, you used your stab too soon, your boons got converted. So you knew what to look out for and slowly you could improve.

Now? F'ck off with that, now if you're new, you die in an explosion of particles in several seconds, most likely chain CC'd even with a break free and you get sent back to spawn with no clue about what in the hell you could have done better or what even killed you. I used to duel a lot, and each duel lasted a fair bit. From each one, I learned something. When to attack eles, when to dodge and what to dodge. Now in duels I get chain CC'd and deleted in the blink of an eye and my recap tells me almost nothing. Amidst an ocean or particle effects, I see nothing. Boom you took 12k+ damage in 0.5 seconds. Better luck next time.

Time to kill is way too low for people to learn, is my point. We have all the right to complain about this PvP.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 9:37 AM, Avatar.3568 said:

Yes sometimes some outliners have to be called out, the majority of most complains are just learn 2 Play Issue.

We have like Skill wise 10-15 Players on eu that maybe Are Allowed to that,  the Rest is Random dodging, proccing ever Full counter and were never able to Dodge the f1 froh dh.

Seeing complains About How op a Shield block is Or dh Traps doing to much dmg,  that maybe open Your eyes,  stop Attack Info Blocks,  stop Running over a ring that hurts.

Half of the Forum posts are pure gulag, and Shows the devs how Unaware Not only the Average but almost the whole playerbase is. How are they supposed to Balance a Game for a community, that is Not even able to unterstand what is happening

Pls before You complain About something, pls Look what skills Your Class has, open your eyes and Check if you are pressing the correct buttons.

Yea fail against some stupid stuff too, but i am aware that i made clearly mistakes. 

For pvp to grow they should balance more for these ppl but with the current speed of the combat, it's not happening and pvp continues to sink.

15 hours ago, The Ace.9105 said:

For pvp to grow they should balance more for these ppl but with the current speed of the combat, it's not happening and pvp continues to sink.

Yeah the Game how it is now,  is Not beginner friendly at all, but it wasn't Beginner friendly since pof Release. 

We have a pvp system that doesnt work with the decreasing Population and a Balance that Works, but only with players in the Same Skull Range and only if they aware what the Enemy can do.

If  we would have the population of Core peak or late hot, the Story would be very different