this subforum is so depressing, it's a few people who frequent it, sipping that copium, hoping for updates ..

the worst part is anet sees these posts, they moderate, merge, ban, give warnings etc....but god forbid they actually do SOMETHING for spvp..

ANET...I BOUGHT SOO..I GOT NOTHING! WE STILL CAN'T USE THE WEAPONS!

you guys could EASILY make the stronghold maps conquest maps and turn them into 10v10. 

you could EASILY give us observer/spectate mode

you could EASILY make 2v2 / 3v3 permanent

you could EASILY change ranked to solo q only

you could EASILY give better ranked rewards so people are actually enticed to play.

PLEASE TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT!

Edited by Eddie.9143
  • Thanks 8
  • Confused 3

We're gonna have to build infrastructure for this ourselves through guilds and community organization, unfortunately.

Anet pops in occasionally to make weird nerfs to classes that someone whined too hard about in EU and enable the next FotM build every few months. 

Next time don't buy the expac unless it's useful immediately. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

Could easily put back solo queue and team queue for fairer & fun matches, could also easily put back amulets so build diversity would exist, could also put back all the maps that existed for a while then got removed or placed into unranked only , could put all the game modes/maps into ranked forever and not have mini seasons where you are forced to play a mode you don't like for 2 weeks#My2Cents 

It's not just the forums that are depressing, it is the state of online multiplayer gaming. Online gaming is basically a hamster wheel of exploitation. Matchmaking algorithms designed to keep you playing there (I'm looking at you, ELO...) along with micro-transactions as the carrot. Dare I say, the online gaming bubble entirely propped up by venture capital is finally starting to burst.

This is really another reason why I don't even waste my breath on Reddit, the forums or Steam forums, for that matter. It really is just copium. I can see it CLEARLY.

Honestly, the age of 'live services' is pretty much over. WoW, LoL, Fortnite, Starcraft, doesn't even matter. If those flagship games are struggling, imagine gw2. I rest my case. When you got so-called "top" players trying to promote the game by farming views like they're farming wins, guess what: the writing is on the wall.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1