Berserker and Ele need nerfs

26 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Make pvp core Warrior only. 

Can't get more balanced then that. 

I dunno, if you limit it only to that, core war does have some high sustain and the dmg is not there as with most war builds. So it would be kinda boring.

1 hour ago, Hotride.2187 said:

I dunno, if you limit it only to that, core war does have some high sustain and the dmg is not there as with most war builds. So it would be kinda boring.

Isn't that the end point of balance? 

If everything is perfectly balanced, it's just all the same but in 9 different colors. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Isn't that the end point of balance? 

If everything is perfectly balanced, it's just all the same but in 9 different colors. 

Nerf colours, some people might have more trouble discerning one colour from another, even using default/team colours may give a psychological advantage to the "stronger" colour. This is totally unfair and gives an advantage to one team. Everything should be grey-shaded.

15 minutes ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Nerf colours, some people might have more trouble discerning one colour from another, even using default/team colours may give a psychological advantage to the "stronger" colour. This is totally unfair and gives an advantage to one team. Everything should be grey-shaded.

Yeah. Like I said. 

Core Warrior only. 

One class. One color. 

Hambow only. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I gotta say ..... get rit Off akeem relic and the "new" dead or alife traitline and Condi zerker might be in an actually "balanced" kind of state. 

In terms of ele hmmm. Im not playing ele too mutch to state a point. But still there are some ele Builds around that are kinda good. (Mainly as weaver and tempest that i see around actually)

3 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

buff teef.

Unironically, I want to cause more problems. I will only spare you. 

30 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

If you are gold and got beat by a silver ele you are not true gold, or he is not true silver.

True. Silver is mostly Bronze atm. 

3 hours ago, Itachi.3610 said:

Nerf ele!

Nah they've suffered enough (unironically)

9 hours ago, asket.5674 said:

Eles are rare these days in higher elos, even supp tempests are getting less. 

Nah we still have good eles beating people up.

15 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

You know why, doesn't even need a discussion. Forum mods please pin this to the top of the forums please, thanks.

Thank you for your service in keeping the forums alive tbh

1 hour ago, Myror.7521 said:

I gotta say ..... get rit Off akeem relic and the "new" dead or alife traitline and Condi zerker might be in an actually "balanced" kind of state. 

In terms of ele hmmm. Im not playing ele too mutch to state a point. But still there are some ele Builds around that are kinda good. (Mainly as weaver and tempest that i see around actually)

Just remove 1 confusion stack from Skullgrinder.

• Thanks 3

Both serve a purpose so leave them. 

Elementalist in general has many projectile denials which make things like Longbow Ranger or Mechanist much less viable. 

At the same time Warrior can chain cc classes like Elementalist into not being able to use certain high sustain channel skills. 

The real problem is DH, which counters both and unblockable traps have little counter play with the recent Guardian weapons buffs. It was damage immunity to pop them but Guardian can behave like a Warrior and chain cc people. 

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Confused 2