Request to buff 100 blades

oscuro.9720

9 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

The warrior's sprint thing was a joke.

Sadly, that would be a likely thing to happen, if they were to "improve" Warrior's movement abilities.

Edited by Fueki.4753

17 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Anet: "we hear our warrior Community wanted to get a rework for 100 Blades so we going to remove its self rooting in cost of 25% of its dmg" 

This is what I think people don’t realize about calling for unroot. Even if you can move while using 100b, its still bad…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oscuro.9720 said:

This is what I think people don’t realize about calling for unroot. Even if you can move while using 100b, its still bad…

I'd caveat that with: if the move was even easier to use and land, that's probably less reason to make it anything above mediocre. 

5 hours ago, oscuro.9720 said:

If they didn't have that apparent distaste of Warrior, they could simply remove the root without nerfing it.

As long as it continues to root the Warrior, it'll remain one of the reasons to avoid Greatswords for some people, no matter how many damage buffs it might get.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

*kicks thread doors open*

Hundred blades should reflect projectiles in front of it while it's being channeled.

Bladestorm v2 \o/

Great recommendation that'll get buried in a sea of trash. Projectile destruction would be serviceable too if reflect is too much.

27 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

That doesn't stack duration though, and Anet would put it on the final strike.

It's ape super speed. It's a new mechanic that gives you advanced speed until you hit something then it ends.

15 minutes ago, Leo G.4501 said:

It's ape super speed. It's a new mechanic that gives you advanced speed until you hit something then it ends.

Giving that chimpanzees just get crazier and crazier once they get started, it should increase in intensity the more often you hit something.

And with gorillas generally being peaceful until angered, it should also stack in intensity when being hit.

The trade-off is that you can also hit allies. But hey, if you hit allies, you get faster for doing so.

On 2/11/2024 at 7:37 PM, Fueki.4753 said:

Giving that chimpanzees just get crazier and crazier once they get started, it should increase in intensity the more often you hit something.

And with gorillas generally being peaceful until angered, it should also stack in intensity when being hit.

The trade-off is that you can also hit allies. But hey, if you hit allies, you get faster for doing so.

Only if they add monkey screams from your character everytime you cast it. Getting louder with every hit. 

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Giving that it's Ape Superspeed, it should be ape noises, not monkey noises.

Id be impressed if you could only hear a scream like that without any visuals and tell if it was a monkey or an ape screaming. 

And i wasnt even aware that ape and monkey are different. Kinda thought it was a synonym. Learnt something today. In german we use one word for both basically. We just add basically a prefix to the word for ape. 

36 minutes ago, RedShark.9548 said:

Id be impressed if you could only hear a scream like that without any visuals and tell if it was a monkey or an ape screaming. 

And i wasnt even aware that ape and monkey are different. Kinda thought it was a synonym. Learnt something today. In german we use one word for both basically. We just add basically a prefix to the word for ape. 

It was actually supposed to be a joke, but I'm certain there are people who can tell apart the noises of different monkey and ape species.

15 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

It was actually supposed to be a joke, but I'm certain there are people who can tell apart the noises of different monkey and ape species.

Well, jokes in forums sometimes go unnoticed, as you probably know, everything on the internet is taken seriously 😜

There certainly are, id just be surprised to see them in the warrior forum. Those guys are probably in the ranger forum. 

On 2/5/2024 at 2:31 AM, Fueki.4753 said:

I'd love for them to normalize the damage between all hits and make it no longer be a root.

I agree for no root for warrior's hundred blades like the reaper's hard hitting great-sword skills. I mean they did make flurry for sword main hand a no root eventually.

On 2/11/2024 at 10:37 AM, Fueki.4753 said:

This is actually a pretty kittening sweet mechanic idea. A trait that gives a stacking speed buff for each time you hit a foe. 5 stacks max 6% per stack, stacks over swiftness. GET ME ZOOMIN BABYYYYY

• Like 1