I still think the name is terrible trailer trash. The whole rainbow dragon thing just never really clicked for me, but that's a matter of taste and it at leat fits the game. I'm not a big fan of game merch, game companies should get money for making good games not plushies or plastic stuff to bother the environment with. But that's my opinion. You may proceed to confuse-bomb this post now.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

An item that replaces all of your character's combat voicelines with Aurene yelling "This magic, it's so wild!"

All speed-related comments changed to, “Get to the prism!”

• Haha 6

I don't particularly care for Aurene, in fact I've grown pretty tired of the dragon theme. So I'm glad that's over with now. But hey, more power to you if you want more Aurene merch. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Just don't expect me to get excited over it 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

I don't particularly care for Aurene, in fact I've grown pretty tired of the dragon theme. So I'm glad that's over with now. But hey, more power to you if you want more Aurene merch. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Just don't expect me to get excited over it 😉 

I guess the Lunar New Year of the Dragon is the final nail in the coffin for you, then.   But I guess there’s always Dragon Bash. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Lastofusfan.9351 said:

I think we can all agree that Aurene is adorable

I guess you haven't posted here a lot so the misunderstanding is forgivable, but the average GW2 forum poster is no longer capable of feeling joy and does not comprehend concepts such as "adorable". Rather, they derive what small measure of solace they can by grousing about how things used to be so much better 50 years ago.

That said, in other parts of the GW2 community, yeah, I'm sure Aurene merch will sell nicely. 🙂

Edited by Sirius.4510
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Dean.3056 said:

I hate that snowflake dragon with all my heart, that stupid behavior of a little child RP the god darn  sun is very annoying.

I would march for JOKO x)

If you hate Aurene, why do you want to feed her more'

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1