Need a cat-related title.

24 minutes ago, Garrison Storm.3046 said:

Out of curiosity (see the cat reference!) what achievement do you propose that would bestow this title?

It'd be nice to get a title for getting all the home instance cats because a couple of them are awful to get 😂😭🙃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Garrison Storm.3046 said:

what achievement do you propose that would bestow this title?

I was thinking the cat collecting for home instances.  They would need to make an achievement for tracking those.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

It'd be nice to get a title for getting all the home instance cats because a couple of them are awful to get 😂😭🙃

9 hours ago, Tinker.6924 said:

I was thinking the cat collecting for home instances.  They would need to make an achievement for tracking those.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hungry_cat_scavenger_hunt

Wow, I had no idea... Given the list and complexity, I would agree!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Garrison Storm.3046 said:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hungry_cat_scavenger_hunt

Wow, I had no idea... Given the list and complexity, I would agree!

Yeah 😂I'm only missing the Fractals one, and the only reason I'm missing that is I haven't done Fractals in a longgggg time.

SAB cat (they made the location more inaccessible vs the original cheesed location, and I am BAD at SAB) and the two WvW cats were pure pain. 😭

• Like 3

4 hours ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Yeah 😂I'm only missing the Fractals one, and the only reason I'm missing that is I haven't done Fractals in a longgggg time.

SAB cat (they made the location more inaccessible vs the original cheesed location, and I am BAD at SAB) and the two WvW cats were pure pain. 😭

I'm just missing the Fractals one. I'm sure I'll eventually get it, once I bully myself into just getting it done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

I'm just missing the Fractals one. I'm sure I'll eventually get it, once I bully myself into just getting it done.

I think you can get it from the T1 version of the Fractal, too 😂We wouldn't even have to work too hard for it!

One day, I'll stop being lazy and go get it 🥹

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

I think you can get it from the T1 version of the Fractal, too 😂We wouldn't even have to work too hard for it!

One day, I'll stop being lazy and go get it 🥹

I think you have to do cm for the cat so t4 is needed

3 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

I think you have to do cm for the cat so t4 is needed

Hahaha, yup, kind of. You need the CM currency for him, but, otherwise, you can claim him on any tier after getting the currency (I double checked the wiki). Fortunately, I do have the Unstable Fractal Essences needed from the small handful of times I did CMs. 🙃

• Like 1