Alright, forget the Drag Queen outfit idea.
Instead, how about the untied, longer hair styles and some draped over the shoulders? For every race? As lore friendly and immersive as possible.

Edited by Raven Scorn.7591
The idea for Drag Queen outfits wasn't very good anyway lol
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

I can hide other people's character models, so if I don't like your fashion, I don't need to see it. (Thank the people cosplaying as solar systems for me feeling this way.) 

Because I can hide your fashion, I'm all for it. I hope you get to enjoy your fashion desires!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

We sort of have that in the sense that the maid outfit can be worn by both male/female characters. More stuff like that would be great. Agree on the hair. Actually, we need more of everything character creation, for all races. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

People have asked for more gender neutral options for female characters, or more gender specific options for female charr and asura specifically.  Wanting female coded armor for male bodies, or in the very least more feminine options for male bodies would be interesting and equally fair.

The other option is to make all face/hair/marking/ear options available to both genders.
Currently, there are people playing a gender type they don't actually want to play simply because they prefer the face/marking/ears of another gender. 

It's an opportunity to add something to the makeover kit without actually adding anything new. 
Actually I like my idea a lot more. I'd love more face and hair options - or more ear options for asura. Ears with jewelry, or torn female ears? Options are always good when it comes to personalizing a character!

The hair though? That's going to create a lot of clipping issues and people hate that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Do you mean the over-the-top style of 1970's rock stars?  Fur, exaggerated makup, wigs, ect.

Or did you just mean ball-gowns and skirts for male characters? There is a difference.

We just got a kilt. 

It has taken forever to get simple pants for female light and heavy armor. They almost always  add a skirt or a butt-flap to female pants.

Edited by Zebulous.2934
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

if I can't have a swimsuit or wearable underwear, you can't have your whatever neither.

I prefer to think that the more fashion they add, the more likely a swimsuit adjacent item is to slip through. A gymnastics outfit, a dancers leotard, ect. 

The profane armor set would do if they removed all of the little fetish belts and shortened the legwarmers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1