You Forgot to Nerf Hammer Vindi

War staff was busted but so was hammer vindi. It was on par with war staff and could 1v1 pretty adequately with it. Now it's unchallenged and totally op.

Please nerf. Vindi in general is terrible and unfun af to fight against. Always has been.

Edited by gmmg.9210
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

6 minutes ago, gmmg.9210 said:

War staff was busted but so was hammer vindi. It was on par with war staff and could 1v1 pretty adequately with it. Now it's unchallenged and totally op.

Please nerf. Vindi in general is terrible and unfun af to fight against. Always has been.

They literelly waiting builds to win mat to nerf them. War was also clearly broken, but no, they had to wait for the mat win.

• Like 4
  • Confused 5

5 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

They literelly waiting builds to win mat to nerf them. War was also clearly broken, but no, they had to wait for the mat win.

This is the most accurate take.  

War, Mes, Ranger, all got hit in the patch--the first two were represented in the finals, and Ranger always catches strays if it gets even close to the finals of a mAT, but I digress lol.  

@Gotejjeken.1267 the best part is. Ranger is still broken even with said nerfs xD. Mace mace need a hard nerf. It could stun lock you to death while been this tanky that they can eat hard hitting skills for free multiple Times xD. While also beeing able to litterly clap you in just one CC Spam/DMG Rotation 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

I think it won in NA. Roy stream said EU but he swapped to NA if I am not mistaken. I have not played the past 2 weeks but in EU it was not that popular yet. I only saw Erazik playing it.

Edited by aymnad.9023

Just get enough projectile denial/reflection and learn to dodge skill 2/3 which are as obvious as madara comet in naruto landing.

Many haven't played hammer on revenant for years and you all don't know how to counter it now.... . Get back practicing, get the right build and problem solved.

I went on my condi reaper, which I sometimes play, I changed my build accordingly for some more overall protection/ counter against it. And you know what, it countered erazik. My team and me shut it down because lf that, because lf build, teamplay and following targets rightfully.

There are many more things ln other classes how to counter against it if you have some knowledge of your class. It's the same vs condi classes you fight, get atleast some cleanse because you can't expect to do much without or last long

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

You are not exactly wrong....  but just wanted to let you know i had 4 diffrent projectile denials in my cata build, and you straight up smoked me 😄

Its not as easy to counter that build as you make it sound like^^  The constant evades, that also deal damage are not something everyone has a easy time going up against.  

Tho, i dont believe its op.   Ele is just worse 😄

Edited by Sahne.6950

1 minute ago, Sahne.6950 said:

You are not exactly wrong....  but just wanted to let you know i had 3 diffrent projectile denials in my build, and you straight up smoked me 😄

Its not as easy to counter that build as you make it sound like^^     Tho, i dont believe its op.

that's called experience when to use hammer and not, but that was in a 1v1 😅.

In teamfights which I prefere to be in it would be more annoying since now I am forced in to go closer with greatsword because if hammer skill 2/3 don't enough damage for pressure or get dodged I need greatsword.

I can also just wait reflect/denial out but that can be precious time wasted....

So 1v1 it aint the best, can be countered enough that you have to flee off node, so that's a no. In teamfights it depends what I listed earlier.

So I advice for teamfights, get that stuff and if condi class is used, weakness conditions ontop with protection boons to top it off. Atleast get 1 of these and it will feel more comfortable with good timing

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

You are not exactly wrong....  but just wanted to let you know i had 3 diffrent projectile denials in my build, and you straight up smoked me 😄

Its not as easy to counter that build as you make it sound like^^     Tho, i dont believe its op.

Also I killed you with that secret thingy, that till now I am the only one using you know ;). Which caught you few times off guard (not class related hint hint)

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Just get enough projectile denial/reflection and learn to dodge skill 2/3 which are as obvious as madara comet in naruto landing.

Many haven't played hammer on revenant for years and you all don't know how to counter it now.... . Get back practicing, get the right build and problem solved.

I went on my condi reaper, which I sometimes play, I changed my build accordingly for some more overall protection/ counter against it. And you know what, it countered erazik. My team and me shut it down because lf that, because lf build, teamplay and following targets rightfully.

There are many more things ln other classes how to counter against it if you have some knowledge of your class. It's the same vs condi classes you fight, get atleast some cleanse because you can't expect to do much without or last long

My man, you could spend 5 minutes slowly shouting out KA-ME-HA-ME-HA with all the flashing warning lights possible, but if it one shot a single ele the forums would blow up asking for a nerf.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

My man, you could spend 5 minutes slowly shouting out KA-ME-HA-ME-HA with all the flashing warning lights possible, but if it one shot a single ele the forums would blow up asking for a nerf.

yea indeed, and there are many that can 1 shot too on other specs.

I give them now tips which helps them counter/ fight against it better and they're still confused (or trolls) 😅

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, arazoth.7290 said:

I can extend you free popcorn for 5gold/month to make you feel better?

i literally gave you 69 gold, and havent received ANY popcorn yet....

you can hand me your build, to make up for that.   i wanna check it out.  

let out the "secret ingredient", i know what it is 😄

14 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i literally gave you 69 gold, and havent received ANY popcorn yet....

you can hand me your build, to make up for that.   i wanna check it out.  

let out the "secret ingredient", i know what it is 😄

Whattt, I gave you freee, check your mailbox 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Aaron.1294 said:

Hammer 4 has pve power coef... That's why it's busted

It does max 7,5k if your target is under 50% has full vulnerability stacks applied on them and if you're build full damage only with close to max might stacks. The amount of burst damage that most occurs without mitigation like boons, ect. is 5,5k

These are a lot of conditions to reach that kind of level. It's also a projectile which can potentially be negated by denial/reflects

You know what pve amount of damage are => Such as this

• Confused 1