WTF is Anet doing to WvW?

There is no point to using siege disruptors, you might as well save the supply for repairs if you need it afterwards, because that became so much more precious since the 50% min repair change. Groups can bust in quickly as it is. They might as well have just disabled this trick from wvw permanently instead.

The changes have made it so stupidly lopsided to zerg play. Siege disablers were a tool that mostly scouts used for delaying the enemy, it already had many counters to it, adding more damage to siege does nothing as it's hard for a handful of people to do damage to siege guarded by a zerg, not to mention there's many creative areas to place siege to not get countered by siege.

Seriously the best things for defense to do these days is save supply for repairs after if the objective survives, and use sabotage depot if it doesn't.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Taikun.3642 said:

100% ^^

It's really a shame how wvw has developed. AN please wake up!!!!

There is a new upcoming MMO in the game industry with WvW Castle Siege features, that is on its way of being release very soon with Anti-Zerg Philosophy. 

Anet deffinently, should pay very close attention because they are directly aiming for Guild Wars 2 WvW Commuinity Playerbase

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 2
  • Confused 6

9 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

There is a new upcoming MMO in the game industry with WvW Castle Siege features, that is on its way of being release very soon with Anti-Zerg Philosophy. 

Anet deffinently, should pay very close attention because they are directly aiming for Guild Wars 2 WvW Commuinity Playerbase

I've heard this one before, several times. For real this time? Maybe, but not gonna hold my breath, just like I don't overhype myself with expectations of Anet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chaba.5410 said:

I've heard this one before, several times. For real this time? Maybe, but not gonna hold my breath, just like I don't overhype myself with expectations of Anet.

I will give any upcoming MMO games the benefit of a doubts, to prove this game Toxic Game Design like Stealth Mechanic, without having counters or drawbacks, 1 Shot -Instant Kill Wonders, Game Design Favoritism, Profession Favoritism, having near Permanent Uptime Everything, Press, Spam 1 Button Mechanic Skill to Win, having absolutely no Profession Roles and Identities, continual refusal to take players feedback who wants a Healthy Fair Direct Counteract Competition, refusal of incorporating a Healthy Competitive Game Design for the players and with  having 13 years of History in refusing giving the player base a Fair Chance of Healthy Competitive Gaming Experience.

Anything without re-experiencing this  game Toxic Game Design, will do

Example. It is being in a 13 years Toxic Relationship with having the same Toxic Rodeo Experience all the time...

Anything would do,  to  eliminate or to prevent one from re-experiencing the same Toxic Relationship  over again.

Yes, Absolutely!? , Anything will do.

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

8 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

I will give any upcoming MMO games the benefit of a doubts, to prove this game Toxic Game Design like Stealth Mechanic, without having counters or drawbacks, 1 Shot -Instant Kill Wonders, Game Design Favoritism, Profession Favoritism, having near Permanent Uptime Everything, Press, Spam 1 Button Mechanic Skill to Win, having absolutely no Profession Roles and Identities, continual refusal to take players feedback who wants a Healthy Fair Direct Counteract Competition, refusal of incorporating a Healthy Competitive Game Design for the players and with the having 13 years of History in giving the player base a Fair Chance of Healthy Competitive Gaming Experience.

Anything without re-experiencing this  game Toxic Game Design, will do

Example. It is being in a 13 years Toxic Relationship with having the same Toxic Rodeo Experience all the time...

Anything would do,  to  eliminate or to prevent one from re-experiencing the same Toxic Relationship  again.

I don't see what there is to gain in spending 13 years trying to prove something subjective in nature.

• Confused 1

Just now, Burnfall.9573 said:

As long the Truth is out there my friend. That's all that matters 

If there's another MMO that does manage to make some game mode similar to WvW that is more fun than this one, with a more fun combat feel and such, I'd play it because of that, not because I think there's a toxic relationship.

1. Double the target cap for offensive abilities.  If something hits 3 players it now hits 6, etc.

2. Remove downstate.

IMO that takes care of adding more boon rips, puts a bit more stress on the boon ball and less of a recovery for mistakes by the boon ball.  I would also like to see expertise and concentration removed from Cele and Half'd for trailblazer and Minstrel gear, but that will never happen.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2024 at 9:37 PM, Slagburst.5304 said:

1. Double the target cap for offensive abilities.  If something hits 3 players it now hits 6, etc.

RIP servers due server load....theres a limit why target cap cant be raised that easily actually it should be reduced  in almost all aoe skills  hahah 1st, and  then increase in some skills even elementalist need a big aoe skills like blizards with slow condition and stuff like that meanwhile increase damage on some cleave and single skills to conpensate less aoe spam :)...  but if they do that Anet would also boost more boons as well... its their logic of actions, booon bois boooooons.

Removing downstate would be interesting  could be changed to a harder mechanic as well  maybe add specific skills to  full dedicated to rez like we had on gw1 but they will never do that since  this is a game to carry lamers.

So far wvw has become so much 1 sided way more than before anyway at the end maybe it would not matter.. meh its being above stupidity.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1