World Linking 4/26/2024

• ArenaNet Staff

Here are the worlds for EU:

* Augury Rock (FR), Abaddon's Mouth (DE)
* Aurora Glade (EN), Gunnar's Hold (EN)
* Baruch Bay (SP)
* Blacktide (EN), Piken Square (EN)
* Desolation (EN), Fissure of Woe (EN)
* Drakkar Lake (DE), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
* Elona Reach (DE), Underworld (EN)
* Far Shiverpeaks (EN), Dzagonur (DE)
* Fort Ranik (FR), Vizunah Square (FR)
* Gandara (EN), Arborstone (FR)
* Ring of Fire (EN), Kodash (DE)
* Riverside (DE), Miller's Sound (DE)
* Seafarer's Rest (EN), Jade Sea (FR)
* Vabbi (EN)
* Whiteside Ridge (EN)

Here are the worlds for NA:

* Blackgate, Eredon Terrace
* Borlis Pass, Northern Shiverpeaks
* Crystal Desert, Yak's Bend
* Darkhaven, Stormbluff Isle
* Dragonbrand, Ferguson's Crossing
* Fort Aspenwood, Henge of Denravi
* Gate of Madness, Kaineng
* Jade Quarry, Anvil Rock
* Maguuma, Ehmry Bay
* Sanctum of Rall, Devona's Rest
* Sea of Sorrows, Sorrow's Furnace
* Tarnished Coast, Isle of Janthir

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

I know its hard not to link certain servers but if you are linked to a main server that is not your language, in my case an EN sub server linked to GER main server, there will hardly be any communication and they usually just talk their own language. I can't blame them cause they joined a GER server for a reason. But pls just link the same langiuages at least 😞 

Linkings are such a bad system and it is time to get rid of it. 12 solo servers.

It doesn't matter if T4 server has less pop than T1 server because they're not facing each other. People can just transfer to tier 1 if they want more populated server, and tier 4 if they want less populated server. There is no benefit to players from trying, and failing, to make all servers same population.

Edited by Riba.3271
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Crash.5486 said:

I know its hard not to link certain servers but if you are linked to a main server that is not your language, in my case an EN sub server linked to GER main server, there will hardly be any communication and they usually just talk their own language. I can't blame them cause they joined a GER server for a reason. But pls just link the same langiuages at least 😞 

Can't confirm this, most Germans speak English to an at least understandable degree, but we have the heaviest accent you can imagine. The commanders from the Abaddon Team Speak spoke English as well. And loners will be loners neverless the same language or not.

But I would agree with you when it comes to other language pairings besides English.

4 hours ago, Crash.5486 said:

I know its hard not to link certain servers but if you are linked to a main server that is not your language, in my case an EN sub server linked to GER main server, there will hardly be any communication and they usually just talk their own language. I can't blame them cause they joined a GER server for a reason. But pls just link the same langiuages at least

Important announcements are usually in english and trash talk and flames are in local language. So it is usually no problem.😉

11 hours ago, LordTLZ.8743 said:

cool cool another 4 weeks of not playing the game cuz dead link 

So what are these dead links? In EU and NA? Just so i know if i am in one of them.. i feel quite alive tho. 😛

Serious question, i'm new here. ^^

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Sofie.8659 said:

So what are these dead links? In EU and NA? Just so i know if i am in one of them.. i feel quite alive tho. 😛

Serious question, i'm new here. ^^

First off welcome to Forum Wars 2, all are welcome. And as a first question quite a good one. And agree, no idea what LordTLZ was referring to.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zepoolpe.9217 said:

Didn't realised it was dart session today

lol.

I admit I think this is where they choose to face joking versus use it as marketing to explain the why. We know WR is still inc, so I think they miss out gaining PR for the WR versus leave us as the image of 6 pints in and darts are in hand, who groups up next.

6 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol.

I admit I think this is where they choose to face joking versus use it as marketing to explain the why. We know WR is still inc, so I think they miss out gaining PR for the WR versus leave us as the image of 6 pints in and darts are in hand, who groups up next.

don't think it was really a conscious choice 😄

9 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Mind sharing more info?

He meant that ROF getting another week of dead servers linked to us.

We already liked that for 2 months or more idk anymore...

ROF kinda dead and got farmed as non active players.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Kodash and arborstone, are pretty dead tbh. Which person is spamming confused  emoji like a weirdo,  when you have five tiers in the EU, yet some links are so underpopulated as it is and people play on alts nowadays, compared to 10 years ago, before the relinks and when gearing an alt was tougher, along with some amount of server pride.

Edited by RisingDawn.5796
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2