Game-related pictures?/Elite players?/New Toy/Player Made Fashions/Mecha Riding/New Race/False Information

My paintings and manga books are published on many art sites.When I make a picture about the game, I need to post it on different sites. When I make videos about the game, I need to post it on YouTube or similar places, but we cannot share them here.I have YouTube channels where I publish many MMD videos. My pictures and models are published on many websites such as Deviant Art.Why can't we even share pictures here?

Meta builds are required to enter raids and strikes.Many people say that we should sign up to third party sites for a simple strike and thus we can participate.In summary, elite players keep their doors closed unless you are a member of certain websites.Why is this being done? 

I want a new item or ability to be added to the game to move bot players.Let me explain it this way. It's an in-game toy that can automatically teleport players a certain distance when the player doesn't react, or an item with a similar ability.Let's say I saw a bot gamer in WvW, I could teleport him to his death and we could get rid of him.

If I draw game-related skins and they are liked, will they be added to the game?Is there any competition on this subject or where can I share this kind of work I have done? Is it possible to add a game?I am very good at this. Ten years ago I used to give online lessons about 2D and 3D drawings.

I think a new special ability for the Mechanist class should be added to the game.This class should be a class that will allow us to drive our robots.So we will get inside the robot and use new abilities.

I think a new race should be added to the game and I've thought a lot about it.I have made many pictures about the new race, but it is not something I can share here.The most basic feature of this race is that they are half dragon.They have wings coming out of their backs and a lizard-like structure.Their most basic feature is that they can turn into dragons. In other words, they will be a race that can turn into dragons with their abilities. Of course, it is small in size, but this is a dragon MMORPG and what could be better?

I noticed that many sites providing information about the craft system in the game give incorrect information or mislead. Is it possible to prevent this?Let's say I follow one of these sites, I unnecessarily buy some items in the game that the site owner sells, but then I realize that there is no reason to buy them. It seems like such sites mislead the players in order to earn more money in the game. Don't get me wrong, all my crafts are at their maximum.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 26
  • Sad 1

1) We have a art sub forum where you can share your creations. 

2) If you want to be part of a certain group, you have to act on their rules. Simple as. 

3) Just no. The trolling potential is way to high. So you could move me against my will, while I'm taking a bio break? 

4) There have been player skins added to the game in the past. Maybe they do it again. 

5) Don't care. As long as we dont see a over 50% usage rate of mech again. 

6) Dragon kin huh? How original. *Yawn*

7) Thats why you look at when a site was last updated. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, eriniy.8607 said:

My paintings and manga books are published on many art sites.When I make a picture about the game, I need to post it on different sites. When I make videos about the game, I need to post it on YouTube or similar places, but we cannot share them here.I have YouTube channels where I publish many MMD videos. My pictures and models are published on many websites such as Deviant Art.Why can't we even share pictures here?

I have no idea why we can't post pictures on the forum (I've asked about it too, but never seen an answer from Anet), but we do have a section of the forum for sharing fan art and other player-created stuff: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/forum/29-community-creations/

Meta builds are required to enter raids and strikes.Many people say that we should sign up to third party sites for a simple strike and thus we can participate.In summary, elite players keep their doors closed unless you are a member of certain websites.Why is this being done? 

This is not true. I've done many strikes and occasionally done raids too and never needed to sign up to a site for it, certainly not to find builds. When I was briefly in a dedicated raid training guild they did ask people to use Discord to sign up so they could check availability and coordinate groups, but that was only if you wanted that specific guild to teach you, it's entirely possible to do raids without that. I've done a few purely through LFG and the only reason I haven't done more is because I rarely have enough time for a raid. I've never used anything outside the game to find groups for strikes.

You can see builds on sites like Meta Battle, Snow Crows or Hardstuck without needing to sign up for an account.

I want a new item or ability to be added to the game to move bot players.Let me explain it this way. It's an in-game toy that can automatically teleport players a certain distance when the player doesn't react, or an item with a similar ability.Let's say I saw a bot gamer in WvW, I could teleport him to his death and we could get rid of him.

If I draw game-related skins and they are liked, will they be added to the game?Is there any competition on this subject or where can I share this kind of work I have done? Is it possible to add a game?I am very good at this. Ten years ago I used to give online lessons about 2D and 3D drawings.

I think a new special ability for the Mechanist class should be added to the game.This class should be a class that will allow us to drive our robots.So we will get inside the robot and use new abilities.

I think a new race should be added to the game and I've thought a lot about it.I have made many pictures about the new race, but it is not something I can share here.The most basic feature of this race is that they are half dragon.They have wings coming out of their backs and a lizard-like structure.Their most basic feature is that they can turn into dragons. In other words, they will be a race that can turn into dragons with their abilities. Of course, it is small in size, but this is a dragon MMORPG and what could be better?

Suggestions for new items, changes etc. can go in the QoL Requests and Suggestions thread, the Gem Store Requests thread, or you can start a thread in a relevant forum section.

There's no guarantee Anet will use any particular suggestion, there's things which have been requested many times that never happen, but other ideas do get used. One recent example is a lot of players suggested a cosmetic 'inspect' option, pretty much exactly like we got. It's always worth asking, just don't expect a direct response, they'll never say they're going to use an idea, it will just show up at some point...or it won't.

I noticed that many sites providing information about the craft system in the game give incorrect information or mislead. Is it possible to prevent this?Let's say I follow one of these sites, I unnecessarily buy some items in the game that the site owner sells, but then I realize that there is no reason to buy them. It seems like such sites mislead the players in order to earn more money in the game. Don't get me wrong, all my crafts are at their maximum.

I don't think anyone can do anything about this. Anet have no control over external sites, even if they're about GW2.

But if you're using the Trading Post neither you or the seller have any control over who you buy from, so someone can't use a guide to make you buy from them. You'll always get the cheapest available listing, or if you place a buy order it will be filled by anyone who uses 'sell instantly' and it's all anonymous.

The only way someone could use a guide to make you buy their items is if they found something rare enough that they're able to buy out the entire supply and I don't think it's possible to do that with crafting materials because there's so many, and with very few exceptions more entering the game all the time. Cordyceps, an items which has never had a use and was only briefly available in 2019 still has a supply of 486 on the TP, and there will be many more in the game which could be sold if the price jumped up (I've got 2, just for the sake of it). Savory Chef's Tools, an intermediate item with only 1 use (so not something likely to be sold often) has 5,890 listings on the TP. More commonly used items will have tens of thousands of listings and if the price jumps up many players could add more.

Having said that if you're following a guide and you think it's giving you bad information, for any reason, the solution is to stop following it and find a different guide, or ask your guild or this forum for advice. Contrary to your claim above about elite players gatekeeping access to information anyone can make guides on external sites, Youtube etc. and they're not required to prove they know what they're doing so there probably are some bad guides out there (I've never used them, so I'm not sure of specifics) but there's lots of good ones too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, eriniy.8607 said:

Meta builds are required to enter raids and strikes.

That's false.

Many people say that we should sign up to third party sites for a simple strike and thus we can participate.In summary, elite players keep their doors closed unless you are a member of certain websites.Why is this being done? 

That's also false.

Bad idea. You don't need the ability to move players around in order to report them anyways.

If I draw game-related skins and they are liked, will they be added to the game?Is there any competition on this subject or where can I share this kind of work I have done?

There was a competition like this -i think once- and winning weapon skins got added to the game. For now it's not possible unless they go with another round, which tbh I doubt they will (and personally I don't really care about that).

I think it shouldn't.

I think a new race should be added to the game

I think it's a low value addition. Plenty of reasoning is already contained in other threads about it.

Maybe you should give actual examples of what you're talking about. As for how to solve it:
a) contact people who own those sites
b) don't use those sites.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/30/2024 at 5:41 AM, eriniy.8607 said:

How would you distinguish a bot from someone who is either legitimately afk or who simply doesn't want to reply to you?
Let Anet police the game for you and either ignore the "bots" or report them for Anet's possible action.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Someone who gets upset about misinformation then preceeds to give misinformation...

Not to doubt your abilities and maybe your ideas but based on your tone and what you wrote you lack understanding on how things actually work.

It's all want want want with no strong argument as to why and how.

Edited by Dibit.6259
Typos
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Is it weird that I didn't even need to check the name of the poster to realize it was the person who posted that "long-term husband search" thread a while back?

On 4/30/2024 at 6:41 AM, eriniy.8607 said:

This is the first time I'm glad for these restrictions not gonna lie.

For the same reason that you had requirements for your future husband in the post you made, quite a lot of people have requirements for other players when they are engaging in group content in order to make sure they are carrying their weight.

I'm fine with it so long as it comes in the form of a stick and I can hit you with it.

Apply for it when they have a relevant job opening I guess.

Might want to take a short break from anime.

Is this your version of copying someone's homework but not making it too obvious? If yes, you are making it too obvious.

Imagine failing to copy paste the right amount of mats from gw2efficiency or gw2crafts and then blaming the website for it.

Edited by Passerbye.6291
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1