GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Could you please make the outfits from the endless clothing tonics available in some shape or form from gemstore?

They're nothing super special, but some of them look quite cool - especially the Hoodie variants. But with the scarcity due to them not being aquirable anymore the prices go higher and higher, not really an amount that a casual player would spend on just an outfit with limited customizability. Would be neat if they could be made available again in some way, even if its just a new gemstore outfit that uses the same base model maybe slightly altered or something.

• Confused 1

Can you add some more armors from the Canthan NPC factions, please?

I want to live out my Yiga clan fantasies with the hat + facial veils that the Speakers' organization wears, etc. Or sometimes the more plain Canthan clothing found on NPCs in Seitung, Kaineng, etc.

Don't make just lots of unobtainable armor for NPCs; that you even ensure works on different character models because both humans and Tengu (= charr) wear them, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Hello! Could Spellweaver glider come back to the store for a moment? Last time it was available was year and a half ago.

I think there is a missed opportunity of giving players a choice for the items they wish to purchase every now and then at least

Wings of Love Backpack Glider Combo and the Infernal Envoy Glider Backpack Combo / Appearance Package (would fit well to put it in the store with the last part of SoTo releasing in a few weeks)

On 4/30/2024 at 2:46 PM, vandrefalk.6823 said:

Can you add some more armors from the Canthan NPC factions, please?

I want to live out my Yiga clan fantasies with the hat + facial veils that the Speakers' organization wears, etc. Or sometimes the more plain Canthan clothing found on NPCs in Seitung, Kaineng, etc.

Don't make just lots of unobtainable armor for NPCs; that you even ensure works on different character models because both humans and Tengu (= charr) wear them, etc.

Trolls just gonna be trolls, I suppose, and Anet continues to let players be trolls on their official forums every day the confused emote remains...

This request isn't even for a new item to be designed, it's already designed and exists on NPCs as is the case for lots of other cool armor pieces on NPCs, that should've been made available to the players too.