vindicator is ridiculous

needs nerf asap

how anet let it go for so long

dodge damage needs to be shaved by at least 50%

it could be fine like bound and reckless dodge which are hard to aim

it does so much damage and lock on enemy way too easily

why can it moves WASD freely with super speed like that during jump...

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

it is basically an AoE which you can constantly drag it while casting it while being invuln.

you can not avoid it by walking out like other aoe skills, you are forced to blow CDs, even tho rev already has shiro to make all other skills easy to land

they need to make it non crit like mug

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

I figured out what it is. Any specs that have a high skill floor/punishing, yet hit meta, most people can't get good enough to play them well. They die to those specs on their chosen cope spec, and complain until the high skilled spec (that they suck at) gets nerfed, so their low effort/low punishing spec becomes ever more viable. Virt close to meta (by the endless amounts in play), spb meta, nion unkillable untamed meta, reaper meta, mirage 100-0 low risk skill jumps, etc. More WBs than herald/vindis combined, stop pretending copers, you all know exactly why youre playing the low punishing specs youre playing while complaining about things like vindi/holo/cata, you couldnt play them well enough, yet still want your cope spec to be just as viable 😜

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 7

2 hours ago, Flowki.7194 said:

I figured out what it is. Any specs that have a high skill floor/punishing, yet hit meta, most people can't get good enough to play them well. They die to those specs on their chosen cope spec, and complain until the high skilled spec (that they suck at) gets nerfed, so their low effort/low punishing spec becomes ever more viable. Virt close to meta (by the endless amounts in play), spb meta, nion unkillable untamed meta, reaper meta, mirage 100-0 low risk skill jumps, etc. More WBs than herald/vindis combined, stop pretending copers, you all know exactly why youre playing the low punishing specs youre playing while complaining about things like vindi/holo/cata, you couldnt play them well enough, yet still want your cope spec to be just as viable 😜

If you weren't a known rev main maybe this wouldn't come off as sour grapes cause vindi will likely get nerfed based on the amount of complaints about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Flowki.7194 said:

Those "copers" probably think players who pick mechanically difficult specializations but always complain about "easier-to-use" stuff are just coping with the inability to play well in general by clinging to such built-in excuses. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Flowki.7194 said:

stop pretending copers, you all know exactly why youre playing the low punishing specs youre playing while complaining about things like vindi/holo/cata, you couldnt play them well enough, yet still want your cope spec to be just as viable 😜

buddy you're a low gold player who plays 600 games a season and hasn't ever finished at even a 50% win/loss
don't think you're really in the position to fire shots here when it comes to skill

btw it's "nigh" it's been like 2 years now lol
e: just over 1, whatever

Edited by Shagie.7612
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Lols bruh flowski wants it today xp. He plays a condi build and says that it needs more skill than everything else......  meanwhile everyone knows that condi builds are mostly a hit and Run playstyle means the most noob friendliest playstyle this game has to offer xp.

Also the obviously reason why we don't want cata to be meta is. That you just spam your skills PvE Rotation like ....... having more skills does not mean that it actually is hard to Play its only Just hard to learn ^^

On 7/13/2024 at 7:01 AM, Myror.7521 said:

@arazoth.7290 after next patch Condi mirage daze/invu Spam will be Meta you heard it here First xP

WAAAAAY too much stab and projectile hatred for that to be meta. 

6 hours ago, Kuya.6495 said:

If you weren't a known rev main maybe this wouldn't come off as sour grapes cause vindi will likely get nerfed based on the amount of complaints about it.

I told him to bring this super OP willbender build to some 1v1 arena, if he wins a duel out of ten I give him 100g. Never did, guess he didn't need the gold.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Haha 3

hammer vindi meta just carried by duo queus, make it solo queues and they won't carry/dominate along with other builds that can be stacked for that.

I want to see any play solo only and get top 25 with it 😂 (no wintrading obv). That would become now a real challenge, 100% sure they won't be in top 10.

• Like 1

Anyway, as a Crusader mainer in Diablo III the fall  damage from Vindicators has my Falling Sword seal of aproval...  ANEt already nerfed the support traits on evade to nothing ness; Forerunner of Death is chosen in PvP mostly because the other two do nothing.

• Like 1

Imagine coping so hard on justifying low effort/risk builds you missed the fact youre 99% of the sPVP population, everybody else left 🤣

Just about every high skill floor/punishing spec has been nerfed into the ground over the past 2 year, because copers couldn't play them, so now you have your wish, coper builds are now viable, it is your time to shine. Get out there and shine! Shine bright like a diamond... on a christmass tree 😆

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

34 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

you missed the fact youre 99% of the sPVP population, everybody else left 🤣

🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️Our forum balance saint has spoken, high-ranking member of the PVP 1% 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

Give us this day our daily forum post, and forgive us our low effort/risk/block spam/mobility creep/slash/slash// builds, that we may forgive those who build against us

And lead us not into core rev temptation, but deliver us all from WB 💀

Amen~

• Haha 4

Imagine coping so hard on justifying low effort/risk builds you missed the fact youre 99% of the sPVP population, everybody else left 🤣

Just about every high skill floor/punishing spec has been nerfed into the ground over the past 2 year, because copers couldn't play them, so now you have your wish, coper builds are now viable, it is your time to shine. Get out there and shine! Shine bright like a diamond... on a christmass tree 😆

Weaver main becomes vindi main, Mus hive skillz

Edited by Last Crab.6054
  • Thanks 1

A good player doing well on a good and well indexed spec: NERF THAT kitten INTO THE GROUND NOW ANET, NOT TWEAK>> INTO THE GROUND!.

And to think players suspend all logic just to get to me 😜 

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Shagie.7612 said:

buddy you're a low gold player who plays 600 games a season and hasn't ever finished at even a 50% win/loss
don't think you're really in the position to fire shots here when it comes to skill

btw it's "nigh" it's been like 2 years now lol
e: just over 1, whatever

All true, but it is still better than your position.

You want to roll upto a point with your easy to play ren build, spam 2 mass AOE legends and get kills. Becuase ren is not that good youre mad, and want vindi nerfed (far harder than ren gameplay). Two things can be true mate. I am bad at the game, and you are an envious coper who is mad becuase your easy ren damage application is not meta worthy (yet). I hope they never buff ren into meta under its current mechanics, what a degenerate power dps 😜 Makes condi look hard.

Only differance between my spec and others is, I know my place 😁

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

When I focus on the degenerate nature of most specs, and the copers of those specs focus entirely on me 😁 Im out here taking names, nothing more.

I think this part of your take will never be acknowledged as much as it needs to.    I think right now I feel completely discouraged over the state of PvP, which sucks because gw2 is kinda like my "last hurrah" with competitive games at the moment. But having such a beautiful combat system be diluted with an overreliance on blocks, stealth, invulnerabilities, compounding passive stat bonuses, etc just kinda feels bad. And a lot of times these "secret sauce" builds that people cook up are simply builds that can rotate through the unhealthiest mechanics the best. But because people haven't discovered the "secret" yet, it's considered skill. I just think right now there's so many unfun things to fight, WIN or LOSE. I'd just like to have fun again. Might have to go back to WvW roaming. 

• Like 2