When will they nerf Warrior?

Warrior is dominating sidenodes since EoD launch , 1st we see broken bladesworn then condizerk followed it  ( it is still unkillable with anything 1v1 ) and now see see broken bunker spellbreaker which is not comparable with any other sidenoder? When will anet give chance to other specs on sidenoding? Even early eod mechanist dueler was more balanced than any kind of warrior build

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

Bladesworn: terrible design and hard nerfed, without even addressing the real issues.

Condi berserker: power berserker was really nerfed because of this, it's dumb, power berserker wasn't even in a good spot.

Spellbreaker: just fix the FC CD bug and we will (finally) see how it goes, instead of also nerfing it to the point it goes back to post 2020 feb patch, and we end up with no good warr spec for years (again).

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

30 minutes ago, JinONplay.8905 said:

Warrior is already in a state where they can only play 1 viable role.

Nerfing it will only make warrior entirely obselete in pvp.

That doesn't justify it being the most dominant, yet lowest effort duelist.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 6

Warrior will always only be a side noder or a healer xp. To be fair fix the Full counter bug would help a bit but i think not enough..... maybe they should also nerf the healing from staff without using healingstats again ^^

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

My only issue is that if you're bunker or tanky (and this goes for any spec), you shouldn't be able to DPS or chain cc burst someone 100-0. Your damage should be low/medium at best. Chain lock shouldn't be so oppressive unless you you take damage traits and sacrifice survivability. Yes I know that the SPB burst is kind of choreographed, but it doesn't change the fact you can insta-stun break and still be stunned immediately after and condemned to an uncounterable death sentence. The problem comes when a spec becomes good at everything. You shouldn't have tankiness, chain control, good burst, and strong sustain ALL together. Pick 2 or maybe 3 ish, but you should never have all 4. SPB with staff arguably, currently has all 4.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@Melumi.6432 the Problem with this is ..,.... you would have to completely rework the entire games fight mechanic to effective make every class be not bunkery and dmging at the same time. Warr is in fact only the best in doing this while staying into a Point. But there are still the other classes that can do the exact same thing but only slightly worse. There is a reason why peops saying ...... "If you nerf this one class to the ground there is always waiting something worse behind it" in these days If  you nerf spell there will be a vindicator/druid CC spamer/ Untamed/ holo/ vituoso waiting to dominate the meta instead ^^

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JinONplay.8905 said:

Warrior is already in a state where they can only play 1 viable role.

Yeah not like dps strength spellbreaker just won eu mat while being the only DPS of the team :) 

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

HOT TAKE:

What if I were to tell you that Staff Spellbreaker was fine, and that the real problem was Defiant Stance mechanics in a DPS power crept meta.

It's like a 4s invuln that heals you to full. I don't see why more people aren't identifying what's going on there. At this point it's just better than Mending. Why even bother to remove condis on your heal utility when you can use them to heal yourself to full?

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

HOT TAKE:

What if I were to tell you that Staff Spellbreaker was fine, and that the real problem was Defiant Stance mechanics in a DPS power crept meta.

It's like a 4s invuln that heals you to full. I don't see why more people aren't identifying what's going on there. At this point it's just better than Mending. Why even bother to remove condis on your heal utility when you can use them to heal yourself to full?

Spellbreaker is absolutely not fine. 

It has bugged cooldowns from its traits interactions in Discipline trait-line. Traits in the SPB tree that are so good in combination with staff, hammer and the upcoming Spear that its going to, in classic Anet fashion, get the weapons and core traits nerfed instead of the elite spec again.

SPB is so good in PvP right now that warrior buffs to under performing  builds cant happen in fear of them buffing SPB even more. Its stifling build variety for its own profession, and lets not speak of how hard it just removes other profession viability from the side noder role.

I want to be able to take other warrior builds into PvP as a team fighter, Power Zerker looks ideal for it and thematically fits too. But its not a possibility since its too weak right now and wont get any buffs until the SPB menace is taken care of. Only then can we talk about other builds have their viability increased.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Warrior will always only be a side noder or a healer xp. To be fair fix the Full counter bug would help a bit but i think not enough..... maybe they should also nerf the healing from staff without using healingstats again ^^

What if we could be more, what if we could have build variety and teamfighter roles, what if we could have multiple viable builds that arent in the stranglehold of the Defence/Discipline trait line setup.

We could all have interesting, fun and impactful builds that entice you to play the profession more. I dream of the day im not forced to take the Discipline traitline because of Fast Hands alone. 

• Like 1

Fix the FC bug.

Finally give Sword4 a proper PvP split.

Thats it.     Thats SPB fixed.    Its literally 2 "bugs"   pumping up the sustain and damagevalues.     

Without those 2, there is even room for some minor buffs id say.   

But any form of Warrior rebalancing cant possibly happen until SPB stops FC´ing every 8 seconds, and then landing 6.5k into 7k Sword slaps.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WingSwipe.3084 said:

SPB is so good in PvP right now that warrior buffs to under performing  builds cant happen in fear of them buffing SPB even more. Its stifling build variety for its own profession, and lets not speak of how hard it just removes other profession viability from the side noder role.

There were no war buffs incoming even when str spb was the best you could play (and it wasn't bad, but wasn't great either). So don't worry, staff def spb is not holding back any war buffs. There just arent any incoming, as usual.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

There were no war buffs incoming even when str spb was the best you could play (and it wasn't bad, but wasn't great either). So don't worry, staff def spb is not holding back any war buffs. There just arent any incoming, as usual.

I really want to tell you that your wrong, but experience and history backs your statement 95.5%, and even on my best days I wouldnt bet anything on a 4.5% gamble.

58 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Just 1 quick question...

Has anyone took the time, to report the bug and also create a Thread in the Bug-section, that is causing FC to be up every 8 seconds?

I thought it was my perception of time speeding up 😐

- Nerf the single only good spec on Warrior and Revenant. ✔️
- Nerf the multiple A-S tier builds on Ranger. 

Ranger main as balance and design dev btw. Hello Maces with a whole elite spec in them.
Based.

Edited by TruthSeeker.3697
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Just 1 quick question...

Has anyone took the time, to report the bug and also create a Thread in the Bug-section, that is causing FC to be up every 8 seconds?

8.75 sec, correcting this cause it is a difference.