Spellbreakers have a 1 shot build now

vcxxx.3159

8 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

They added spear, essentially. Spear is ranged and does dmg that actually lands.

Not sure if you've been around for staff release, but with it SPB got pretty tanky. Its a lot like bladesworn at its "best moments", but worse (to play against). More dmg and more sustain.

Oh well.... guess i chose i good time to bail. 😃

See yall in a month or so !

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I shelved the game for 2 months cuz its not fun anymore. But i was bored and decided to check forums....

whats the SPB fuzz about?   

Warrior got a properly made damage weapon for once. Forums are unable to cope with a warrior that can do reliable damage from range.

40 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Did they get alacrity? and that increses the frequency of FC?   

Alac on dodge relic. No, FC bug has not been fixed. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

did they atleast fix the FC bug?      oh wait.....  its jANET.... they prolly didnt fix it.

Warrior has been an afterthought for many years now. 

They probably spend like 30min before each balance patch on it. 

On 9/3/2024 at 7:24 PM, vcxxx.3159 said:

Devs are either alseep at the wheel or intentionally sabotaging the game mode.

Why did the theif spear get nerfed two days after the release of JW but still nothing to address Spellbreaker? They clearly have the capacity to hotfix these broken mechanics but choose not to. Why?

Immobilize > Unblockable knockdown > 1 shot. All while retaining the unkillable mechanics of spellbreaker.

At this point, I don't even know what to discuss anymore. Lots of people say, "load them up with condis!" But their condi clear on weapon swap, fc, heal, and ultility skills seems to void that axiom. Lots of people say, "avoid them!" Which I resentfully agree is the only way to succeed against them, but what do I do if there's two on the enemy team?

There's clearly something sinister involved in this equation. Anet doesn't want to support sPVP instances anymore so they introduced a game-mode breaking class to just clear us out. I sincerely believe there's some high up exec at Anet who wants to completely kill the game mode to aleviate strain on the servers.

As a warrior player, this is a skill issue. Warrior is only good against objectively bad players. Warrior condition cleanse cannot keep up with anyone who knows how to play. Also, dodge-the-dang-slow-immobilize.

War has no stealth, no shadowsteps, nothing. It just hits you if you don't dodge or run away. It's VERY easy to counter.

Don't complain, get good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Kitty.4806 said:

Warrior condition cleanse cannot keep up with anyone who knows how to play.

That just tells me you cant kite / dont know what to kite. So kinda weird to read also "skill issue" addressing someone else in the same comment.

5 hours ago, Kitty.4806 said:

As a warrior player, this is a skill issue. Warrior is only good against objectively bad players. Warrior condition cleanse cannot keep up with anyone who knows how to play. Also, dodge-the-dang-slow-immobilize.

War has no stealth, no shadowsteps, nothing. It just hits you if you don't dodge or run away. It's VERY easy to counter.

Don't complain, get good.

yea no, it's overtuned atm, everyone can see that 😂

38 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Saw a sbp getting 1-shot in unranked just now, so maybe they won't fix it as some people are so bad they need the spec in its broken state 🤣

Sadge

He might have had lag, they need more buffs because they can still die during lagg

• Confused 1

What about Deadeye 1shot combo?

what about Ranger 1shot combo with unblockables and Wolfpack elite? 

Core Hammer Guardians? (yeah some still exist but super rare these days)

Power Harbs with 14-18k damage just with shroud 2 ? 

Warrior does finally have a good Damage Weapon and every noob is crying because we can do damage now.. cmon, wake up

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

What about Deadeye 1shot combo?

what about Ranger 1shot combo with unblockables and Wolfpack elite? 

Core Hammer Guardians? (yeah some still exist but super rare these days)

Power Harbs with 14-18k damage just with shroud 2 ?

I have not been 1 shot by any of those. I've barely seen SLBs tbh.

I can comment on core hammer guard though, since I regularly play games vs one of the good ones. Seeing how often the player "misses" hammer 5, its not a simple thing to do the stunlock properly. And without the stunlock the build is like most non-meta builds. It does high dmg, sure, but nothing absurd. I actually like fighting the build a lot; it seems way harder than WB builds.

On 9/8/2024 at 8:55 AM, roederich.2716 said:

i dont even know how a skill like spear 4 could find its way into the game when its not long ago ele dragontooth had to be nerfed.

why?

Yep, it's the same deal as it was with Dragon tooth. People (rightfully) complain about huge tracking damage from ranged