Legendary Starter Kit Set 5 research

Legendary Starter Kit Set 5 research  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which legendary kit did you pick and which gift, might or magic did you receive?

• The Juggernaut - Gift of Might
    • The Juggernaut - Gift of Magic
    • Incinerator - Gift of Might
    • Incinerator - Gift of Magic
    • Twilight - Gift of Might
    • Twilight - Gift of Magic
    • Kamohoali'i Kotaki - Gift of Might
    • Kamohoali'i Kotaki - Gift of Magic

There is no option for the box I picked up from the Vault....     I bought the box, but haven't picked one.   I already have 28 Legendary weapons... so I buy these boxes and eventually I will make one to sell or as a prize to give away in my guild.    Have 2 boxes now just sitting in my bank waiting on the day I find a use for them.  So my answer is None of the Above

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, neighto.7386 said:

There is no option for the box I picked up from the Vault....     I bought the box, but haven't picked one.   I already have 28 Legendary weapons... so I buy these boxes and eventually I will make one to sell or as a prize to give away in my guild.    Have 2 boxes now just sitting in my bank waiting on the day I find a use for them.  So my answer is None of the Above

Pretty sure OP tries to check the distribution of received gifts, so that's why the "I didn't pick any" answer isn't there.

• Like 5

Twilight, and I'm fairly certain I got Gift of Magic. I made it to sell on the TP.

This was a very stupid idea because, as it turns out, about ~thirty other people so far have also had the same idea and prices have dropped about 700 gold since I listed mine. 😂 It looks like I'll be waiting quite a while for that payout. Oh well! Lesson learned.

I got Kamohoali'i Kotaki with the Gift of Might , because adding land-spear meant my complete set of Legendary weapon types was no longer complete.
Thankfully, with the gift, I had more than enough stuff in my bank to complete the rest.

Of course, then I had the bright idea to finish off that Pharus I started on a while back, and I thought I was quite far along.
But the wood.
The wood never ends.
😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

I got Kamohoali'i Kotaki with the Gift of Might , because adding land-spear meant my complete set of Legendary weapon types was no longer complete.
Thankfully, with the gift, I had more than enough stuff in my bank to complete the rest.

Of course, then I had the bright idea to finish off that Pharus I started on a while back, and I thought I was quite far along.
But the wood.
The wood never ends.
😐

Gotta deforest all of Tyria for Pharus.

on topic: spear and might

• Haha 2

So our incredibly incredibly tiny pool of non-random data points indicates that which gift you get depends on which pre you select. If that was actually true it would be hugely helpful to know, since the gift is worth a great deal more than the pre . . .

I chose Twilight and I received Gift of Magic. From what others have said, seems it's random. I was hoping it was based on the weapon, but appears this is not the case. The weapons I chose before were Juggernaut, Frostfang, and Bolt - all came with Gift of Might.

On 9/6/2024 at 6:19 AM, Batel.9206 said:

Twilight, and I'm fairly certain I got Gift of Magic. I made it to sell on the TP.

This was a very stupid idea because, as it turns out, about ~thirty other people so far have also had the same idea and prices have dropped about 700 gold since I listed mine. 😂 It looks like I'll be waiting quite a while for that payout. Oh well! Lesson learned.

Just a tip if you're trying to sell a legendary (or anything with high value): Look up the 'Overflow Trading Company' discord, they're a big community with a reliable reputation system and good rules for doing safe trades that avoid paying black lion tax. That way you don't have to risk paying tax for nothing and usually make more profit than if it sold on the trading post anyways. (just make sure to read the recommendations for trading safety and if you wanna make doubly sure, use one of the listed middle-men)

• Like 1
  • Confused 2