war spear is fine they said

Pengu.7481

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

lol yeah

When I said you can't hit 18k with harrier toss, I meant as in while running builds that have stun breaks/stabs/cleanse/adr management, and the things you need for pvp.

31 minutes ago, Zekent.3652 said:

Forums be like: i'll complain on anything, even if it's a meme build that dies fast, with no sustain or tools other than full dmg 🥴

🥴

sure ill admit the first one was meme big dck dmg build (that still performs more than adequate in team fights with a support 😮 imagine that, a teammember to cover your weaknesses in a teamoriented gamemode, mindblowing i know)

but you can hit this with the normal build

https://imgur.com/1mDJQzG

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Pengu.7481 said:

sure ill admit the first one was meme big dck dmg build (that still performs more than adequate in team fights with a support 😮 imagine that, a teammember to cover your weaknesses in a teamoriented gamemode, mindblowing i know)

but you can hit this with the normal build

https://imgur.com/1mDJQzG

It's wrong if it's a defense build, if not, it's just normal numbers, that's what Strength SPB does with GS, and even more, and that's fine since it's an aggressive build.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

FWIW, all those pics really show that Signet Mastery granting up to 500 ferocity on signet use coupled with Signet of Fury's extra 360 ferocity on use probably ought to get halved in PvP.

Nah just move it to Spellbreaker baseline functions.

Every time you use FC you get +500 ferocity.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1