If warrior's spear was bloated, what's guard's spear? πŸ’€

Zekent.3652

15 minutes ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

Ew I forgot you were an engi main... you have bigger things to worry about than Guardian rn lol

This is what I was saying before.Β 

If youre gonna balance wb as it is, you have to find the standard of balance quick or else you're going to have players making comparisons with specs that have obvious problems or that get more aggressively balanced with no counterargument to be made.Β 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Supernova Starr.2069 said:

Personally, I find holos annoying and since they appear once a year, it's hard to tell how to fight them intuitive

1 hour ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

Ew I forgot you were an engi main... you have bigger things to worry about than Guardian rn lol

πŸ₯²Β https://imgflip.com/i/942fs2

I'll just be in my corner.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

13 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

There are few smart/good ones... I say make power herald great again, so they can go back to their main.

WB reminds me of modern feminism, desiring the power of the Herald role, but side stepping the danger, and accountability that comes with it.

Β 

Imagine giving out forum bans for heraldsplaining.

• Like 3
  • Confused 5

@Flowki.7194Β make Herald great againΒ 

Β 

Spammable phase traversal, quickness on impossible odds.

Β 

For good measure every shiro skill should give resolution, fury, might, swiftness, aegis, resistance and protection. Just to make it inline with willbender. Since that’s a balance spec as the guard mains have pointed out.Β 

Edited by HardStuckBronze.2439
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/16/2024 at 2:02 AM, Zekent.3652 said:

Heal, more boons on boon heavy class, CC, mobility, cleave, burst, heal on auto, dmg boost, 4s weakness spam + 5 seconds resolution on a skill with 2 charges and just 8 seconds cooldown, and condi cleanse.

Yeah, not a bloated weapon.

What could go wrong? not like people is spamming willbender in the new game mode, right? not like WvW willbender was strong anyways.

consequences of your forum posts are coming back to haunt you 'My Dude"