Weekly Play On Live [1/3/2017] 6:30PM GMT

Raymond Lukes.6305

• ArenaNet Staff

What was your New Year's Resolution? If you don't have one make one up! Include your world name with the post! Most thumbs up (or the earliest post if there is a tie) is where we'll play tomorrow at 6:30PM GMT

Recent Winners! (sorry can't win again if on this list)Gate of MadnessRing of FireSea of SorrowsBlackgateTarnished Coast

Fort AspenwoodMy resolution is to not not have a resolution. (Which is a contradiction in itself. )People should just slowly try to improve themselves and their lives naturally. New Years Resolutions are a good idea if people follow through, but just be your own person and do things at your own pace. Don't feel compelled to make a resolution if you aren't ready to follow through with it. ^^

@X T D.6458 said:To yell and curse less in map chat at people for using magic find food and mango pie grrrrrr :angry: , also other stuff.

From now on I will campaign for these consumables to be banned from wvw :3

Ok the MF food is absurd but my opinion is Mango Pie is actually decent food, like if you couple it with other regen like healing signet. I don't personally use it (my food is like 24s), but its passable imo.

Sorry I couldn't make HiT's thing in December. Something came up, she knows what.Jekkies let me stay at your place if I come down to San Fran and I'll think about it. =D

edit- Chaba, don't look now but some FA'ers were a little late on the thumbs-up'ing.

~ Kovu

Archived