Geodes... oh god why?!

Oglaf.1074

The fastest and least-effort way for me is to do DT map completion on different toons. 100 geodes in 25 minutes (first time) or 15 minutes (my second). I'm sure others can do it even more quickly.

In contrast, I find trying to keep up with Sandstorm events to be exhausting, although it's clearly more sustainable than map completions. [sAND] is active on NA; just look for them in LFG.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:The fastest and least-effort way for me is to do DT map completion on different toons. 100 geodes in 25 minutes (first time) or 15 minutes (my second). I'm sure others can do it even more quickly.

In contrast, I find trying to keep up with Sandstorm events to be exhausting, although it's clearly more sustainable than map completions. [sAND] is active on NA; just look for them in LFG.

Honestly, I've never seen anything other than Silverwastes on the LFG. Never ever Dry Top.

If you're grabbing a few keys via new toons, whether permanent or meant for keys only, you can try your luck with the BLCs. There's a current, common drop, the Tyrian Exchange Voucher that awards map or dungeon currencies. Obviously, you can't rely on RNG, but if you do this anyway, you could find yourself with 300 more geodes.

I crafted Scorpiones for poops and chortles several months ago, and I ran 5 toons through map completion to get the necessary geodes to buy recipes, etc.

Archived