What kind of armors would you like to see from now on?

Shinya.2598

There's tons of simple, realistic armor in the game already, you almost never see it on players because it's uninteresting to look at.

@Issildia.1289 said:Another great example is the Vabbian necromancer armor from Nightfall. it has some flair but it isn't cluttered with pointless elements.Necromancer_Vabbian_armor_f.jpgI can think of a lot of ways to describe necromancer Vabbian, but "simple" and "practical" are not among them (I mean, I do wish they'd bring it back, since it was my favorite necromancer armor in GW1).

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I would realy like to see tails. Dragon tail,Demon tail ,animal tails, etc.  combined with wings. More fantasy option.

Also more facial tatoos and tatoos overall for norn and more color option for them.

Also some outfits parts as standalone armor parts .

Better armors for male light armor, most of them looks like pajamas. Bring some mage robes with runes and ornaments.

Pulling up old-school threads, huh? Eh, what the heck:

I want more light armor hoods that actually look good on Charr. "Look good", in this case, primarily meaning hoods that don't disable the Charr's horns (which always looks weird). By my count, there's currently three such hoods available under light armor, and none are exactly ideal: one has the hood pushed so far back on the character's head that it looks more like a turtleneck, one just kinda looks like a shapeless bag, and one that looks pretty good, but it has a shoulder piece as part of the model, so you can't have any shoulder armor visible with it. 

You know what? The Subterfuge Hood that thieves can choose at character creation: just make a light armor version of that, and it would likely do the trick.

Edited by Randin.5701

You can't tell people to use the search function and then get mad when they use the search function.

In any case, since this thread is back, stop doing outfits and start doing armor sets again. Even your ugliest armor sets tend to have at least one good piece which results in a sale. Outfits do not have this benefit and so I largely do not buy them.

Start doing armor sets and I won't be too picky about what sort you release. If you insist on continuing with the outfits thing, go for more generic designs that have broader use like 't-shirt & jeans' or 'Slacks, suspenders, and button-down'. The hoodie outfits are a fairly good example of the kind of thing I want; they dye well and look distinct even when multiple people are wearing them.

4 hours ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

You can't tell people to use the search function and then get mad when they use the search function.

In any case, since this thread is back, stop doing outfits and start doing armor sets again. Even your ugliest armor sets tend to have at least one good piece which results in a sale. Outfits do not have this benefit and so I largely do not buy them.

Start doing armor sets and I won't be too picky about what sort you release. If you insist on continuing with the outfits thing, go for more generic designs that have broader use like 't-shirt & jeans' or 'Slacks, suspenders, and button-down'. The hoodie outfits are a fairly good example of the kind of thing I want; they dye well and look distinct even when multiple people are wearing them.

I'm not the one that's repeatedly telling people to use the search function and I also think that after three years it's probably OK to start a new thread.

Edited by The Greyhawk.9107