Bug: Gathering Tool Count Reset to 0 [merged]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Skynet.7201 said:I was alerted to this by a member of our Facebook group and asked to test it.

I burned two Frostbitten harvesting sickles just now at the VB flax farm. No bueno!!!!!!!!!!

We will make that right!

No worries. Just glad I was able to test it out and warn group members not to use them for now. Thanks for the heads up! Alt-tabbing back now to buy some more of those new sweet mount skins. :D

I've just had the problem with a few tools. i was using up old ones (darksteel or steel ones I think) on a leveling character and it was only after i had had to replace the tool after every gather a few times did I realise that I wouldn't have had that many single tool stacks that I realised I had this happening.

I went and bought a stack of Iron axes to see if it happened with newly bought stacks and i'm happy to say that that stack seems fine at the moment.

I have also just exited and relogged back in and the stack is still there, so it might be that stacks bought after the patch are ok.

@Yaskin Forrit.2185 said:My frosty tools are also showing 1 rather that 50 (or whatever they should be)

Yeah but lets be honest Yassa.. you only ever use them for nose picking, chin shaving and de-lousing... just have to rough it till even the verdant bugs turn their noses up at you :)I would leand ya a few of mine if I could, but I know a single shot wouldn't even get close...

BTW.. I think you've fallen asleep in game .. again!

After the latest fix, the character who suddenly had a bunch of one-use tools in his bag was back to having fully-charged ones.

Did not bring back the missing recording devices, though, and those people who lost 'special' harvesting tools have a right to be cheesed off. (Especially the laurel ones or ones like the frosties which are not currently replaceable.) I assume asking support to replace them will be the only viable option, but I kind of worry about how badly support will get flooded with replacement requests.

Good turn around on the fix for the tools anet.. I was kinda thinking something so basic on appearance would be much more problematic to fix bearing in mind the number of players likely affected and those that already used tools without realising, but a good compromise for that offered as well.. so a job well done.Dang all these well done's I have offered this past 24hrs.. I need to go lay down!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived