Perfected Envoy far from perfect!!

I'm kinda shocked legendary armor "perfected envoy" light and medium armor are so ugly!! (SORRY but not sorry)... am I seeing wrong pictures on GW2 wiki??? only decent looking one is the heavy armor.How come the most difficult armor to get look like that?? Is it suppose to be some kind of a joke? :o

Perfected_Envoy_armor_%28medium%29_humanThis medium armor looks far from perfected... with that kitten helmet whatever that spike thing is

Perfected_Envoy_armor_%28light%29_human_What's with the fat thigh? those boots are just unbearable

I would love to hear what everyone else thinks <3

I'm personally not a fan of the medium dye channels - specifically how the top looks more metalic than leather. It seems everyone gets around this by dying their legendary armour in dark colours so the different materials don't show, which is kind of lame. Also the combat mode... yeah, I think not. I think it would have been better if they treated legendary armour as 2 seperate armours with their own dyes with optional transformation.

Light looks okay... but hardly what I'd call legendary. I'd prefer the precursors, which you could probably use in some light armour magical girl (or boy) cosplay or something.

In short, I don't think it's worth going for from a fashionwars persepective. It may have prestiege, but it's also an eyesore.

It's just terrible looking armor. Anet is not good at creating weapon and armor skins (which is odd... considering how good the rest of the world looks). But there is an upside! If you ever accidentally swallow something toxic and need to induce vomiting, you can quickly log into Guildwars and browse longbow skins on the TP!

Edit: On a more specific note... The biggest, problem with the "legendary" armor is that it makes male characters look bottom-heavy (which is exactly, 100% the opposite of what you would ever try to do with clothing). A good outfit leads the eye to the face. But look at that second picture... All of the eye-catching detail starts at the hips, and builds to a peak at the FEET!

• No shoulders.
  • Gloves wider than the head (drawing attention to the hips)
  • Starfish crotch
  • RoboCop clown-boots (which overwhelmimgly dominate the outfit)
  • Butt cape down to the floor, and 4 feet across (making the hips seem wider than the shouders).

F-

Don't even get me started on that abomination of a helmet in your first picture (and Anet's unwavering INSISTENCE on shoulder asymmetry). Whoever's nephew got hired to create armor skins needs a reassignment.

@Fallesafe.5932 said:It's just terrible looking armor. Anet is not good at creating weapon and armor skins (which is odd... considering how good the rest of the world looks). But there is an upside! If you ever accidentally swallow something toxic and need to induce vomiting, you can quickly log into Guildwars and browse longbow skins on the TP!Don't even get me started on that abomination of a helmet in your first picture (and Anet's unwavering INSISTENCE on shoulder asymmetry). Whoever's nephew got hired to create armor skins needs a reassignment.

OMG I love you!! you pin point all the stuff I was thinking too hahahhaa!!! WTF who created this?!?!!!They seriously need to have new designers!!!!!

Legendary Armor, and specially medium one, already received a lot, and I mean A HUGE BIG ENORMOUS LOT of critics and thumbs downs when they got released. They are still horrible and unliked by a big chunk of the community, but they are prestigious anyway, and aren't going to change. So... nothing to do, really.

Archived