Is that a map?

hugo.4705

xzBe0SW.jpgWhile seeking on the Internet the full completed map Plains of Ashford, but I found this. She seems to have asuran, dredge and human structures on it and she clearly have the GW2 style, so I don't know, what is that? A WvW map? Living story or simple PvE/ Extension map? I want some advices about it. :)Could be placed in the north of SilverWastes map

There is a bit to tell about this map. It was datamined in the live dat-file and was there for a few weeks. It is considered a design for a never released WvW map. Back then they had announced working on a new map for wvw. This is a early design that went into the dat file by accident. The final map was very different (edge of the mists)

@mercury ranique.2170 said:There is a bit to tell about this map. It was datamined in the live dat-file and was there for a few weeks. It is considered a design for a never released WvW map. Back then they had announced working on a new map for wvw. This is a early design that went into the dat file by accident. The final map was very different (edge of the mists)

This I can confirm, it was a fun map to play as well...unfortunately, in my opinion of course, the devs went in a different direction and we ended up with EotM instead. As for that cat like image...there was literally a giant cat up on one of the cliffs of the map...though I'm pretty sure that would never have made it to live, it was an interesting visual(as for the hamburger thought, no clue though).

I'm almost certain that "cat" is a moogle from the final fantasy franchise. They're portrayed in most games as having a pom-pom protruding from their heads along with purple bat wings and a cat-like head. The only thing missing is the large, round nose.

Edit: That IS a large, round nose. I thought it was a joyful, open mouth at first until I saw the actual mouth underneath.

@"thesilverdragoon.3078" said:I'm almost certain that "cat" is a moogle from the final fantasy franchise. They're portrayed in most games as having a pom-pom protruding from their heads along with purple bat wings and a cat-like head. The only thing missing is the large, round nose.

Edit: That IS a large, round nose. I thought it was a joyful, open mouth at first until I saw the actual mouth underneath.

I thought exactly the same, I took it for a double chin =)

Archived