Best class/build to not die against Mirage/Deadeye bursts?

EremiteAngel.9765

The trolly Druid build that has been a thing since HoT, Nike Warriors can be done in full Zerker if you want dem Defenses, a Mesmer or Thief, Ele/Weavers can do it relatively well, Bunker Firebrand can, will be on the slow side but it’s doable. Idk about Engies they probably have a build that works I just don’t touch that class enough to know

Mirage or deadeye. You can reset the fight and basically frustrate the person to give up. Most of these one-hit cheese folks get dazed and confused when they cannot kill they target in 1-3 seconds. If you can reset, stealth, kite for longer than a minute, 99% of those idiots will disengage and go find some other soul to grief/troll.

wich kind of deadeye burst are you talking about? stealth camp into BS/DJ or Unload/TRB?for the stealth one you can survive with anything that can survive a no mark BS, therefor if you are not playing berserk or in case of thief/ele marauder, you should be fine.for the Unload/TRB ones you need a quick reflect and they often are dead before they react as their spamm is done with Quickness.and ofc dont play your favourite necro, that is just super weak in solo roaming since allways.dunno wich professions mirage has issues with as i dont play mine enough.

as a deadeye i can walk around the map and not die / survive against any deadeye or mirage build and aside from trailblaizer ones i can onehit them mostly with a backstab so they are ontop rather easy kills. the trailblaizer ones while they do not die to a single backstab and depending on skill might be able to avoid a DJ, also cant really preasure a deadeye when he goes in and out of stealth as Shadows Embrace will carry. but i guess you dont want to play a build that you complain about? tho it might help you fighting them.

@MUDse.7623 said:wich kind of deadeye burst are you talking about? stealth camp into BS/DJ or Unload/TRB?for the stealth one you can survive with anything that can survive a no mark BS, therefor if you are not playing berserk or in case of thief/ele marauder, you should be fine.for the Unload/TRB ones you need a quick reflect and they often are dead before they react as their spamm is done with Quickness.and ofc dont play your favourite necro, that is just super weak in solo roaming since allways.dunno wich professions mirage has issues with as i dont play mine enough.

as a deadeye i can walk around the map and not die / survive against any deadeye or mirage build and aside from trailblaizer ones i can onehit them mostly with a backstab so they are ontop rather easy kills. the trailblaizer ones while they do not die to a single backstab and depending on skill might be able to avoid a DJ, also cant really preasure a deadeye when he goes in and out of stealth as Shadows Embrace will carry. but i guess you dont want to play a build that you complain about? tho it might help you fighting them.

I was looking more for a bunker sustain build that can out-heal the bursts that mirage/deadeye can deal.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:wich kind of deadeye burst are you talking about? stealth camp into BS/DJ or Unload/TRB?for the stealth one you can survive with anything that can survive a no mark BS, therefor if you are not playing berserk or in case of thief/ele marauder, you should be fine.for the Unload/TRB ones you need a quick reflect and they often are dead before they react as their spamm is done with Quickness.and ofc dont play your favourite necro, that is just super weak in solo roaming since allways.dunno wich professions mirage has issues with as i dont play mine enough.

I was looking more for a bunker sustain build that can out-heal the bursts that mirage/deadeye can deal.

if you keep protection up or dont get hit by DJ you can do that on any bunker build at least DE burst.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:What is the best class/build that will not die to Mirage/Deadeye attacks.Meaning I can keep healing or surviving long enough to run from one end of the map to the other even if I am getting focused by a mirage or deadeye burst.

Weaver with toughness and healing power. Been doing it with Marshals stats.

This.

Sword weaver, if you know when to evade with the various evades on sword and with Twist of Fate, can make the bursts from deadeye and mirage meaningless.

@Shadowcat.2680 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:What is the best class/build that will not die to Mirage/Deadeye attacks.Meaning I can keep healing or surviving long enough to run from one end of the map to the other even if I am getting focused by a mirage or deadeye burst.

Weaver with toughness and healing power. Been doing it with Marshals stats.

This.

Sword weaver, if you know when to evade with the various evades on sword and with Twist of Fate, can make the bursts from deadeye and mirage meaningless.

Yes. I have been able to kite multiplePlayers 1/2 way across the map when they are in tank more. And that isWith a minimal amount of toughness. Mesmer, thief, and others. Do they catch me? Sometimes. But they have to be persistent. I also pair the sword with dagger for a little more mobility..

Best way is to avoid their burst and 100-0 them in counter.

If you just want to brain afk and tank it all from 1 of them anything with protection, high toughness and -10% damage taken food can pretty much never die, minstrels Druid as suggested by Justine is probably the best because as soon as they touch you they get weakness, you get protection and your smoke scale proceeds to chomp half their health off in smoke assault. That is if the mesmer/thief have a pair and play zerk.

Archived