Manifesto sPvP please anet look at this

Hello everyoneFirst of all I would like to apologize for English (I am using google translator.)This manifesto is addressed exclusively to anet's staff because you insist on spoiling the PvP mode of this game, you can not balance the class, causing PvP players to stop playing that way, and what was the brilliant idea ??? ? Let's fill the PvP with PvE players, that's right we'll put ascended items, legendary backpack, legendary armor, GOLD VERY GOLD, FUCK anet because in PvP players we need legendary armor? Why do we need a backpack? items ascended? As far as I know, none of this influences the PvP gameplay.I am not against people to get these items, but for God's sake, make these items more deficient to obtain, just like WxW put a level to get these items, or put them in Unranked mode, I'm tired of playing with useless people that are in this mode of game so farmar, several games 500x90, 500x100 etc.Is not it possible that only I am seeing this? it is not possible that the PvP community never thought so, several PvP players stopped playing because of these childish attitudes of you.

Example for improving pvp:lvl 200 for backpack acquisition.

lvl 300 for acquisition of the legendary armor, or put the acquisition in unranked mode.

Remove items ascended.

Remove the gold farm from the chest, and put in the chest of WxW.

I've been playing the franchise for 10 years since gw1, and it's the first time I've been discouraged from playing, and I want to stop playing, I know it would not have influenced anything, because if I left the game tomorrow, 50 more people would enter in my place, but listen to this old player, if you make some changes to the rewards by keeping PvE players out of this game mode, several other veteran players will return to PvP, I do not mind waiting longer in the PvP queue, which I I really care and with a better quality in this game mode, and honestly with these rewards and legendary armor, it tends to worsen this game mode.

ATTMarcelo Esposti

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I understood it perfectly brother.PVE has no place in PVP and we don't need that trash. If it must be earned, make it so hard that casuals either get good, or quit.

Sadly it isn't. Casuals are already rampant in PvP with their cheese condition builds. They are cheap and not fair to fight because you're dying to something you can't dodge and can't LoS. Apparently it's too much for them to play power builds and fight properly with skill. Executing hard hitting skills only for the enemy to dodge out of the way is far more exciting to watch rather than watching some condition noob spamming conditions on someone and they spend half the time trying to cleanse them.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I understood it perfectly brother.PVE has no place in PVP and we don't need that trash. If it must be earned, make it so hard that casuals either get good, or quit.

Sadly it isn't. Casuals are already rampant in PvP with their
cheese condition builds
. They are cheap and not fair to fight because
you're dying to something you can't dodge and can't LoS
. Apparently it's too much for them to play power builds and fight properly with skill. Executing hard hitting skills only for the enemy to dodge out of the way is far more exciting to watch rather than watching some condition noob spamming conditions on someone and they spend half the time trying to cleanse them.

Only thing i can tell you : get good , learn to play xDImplying there no 'cheese' power builds .Condi builds OP by design and have no counterplay,.undodable, unblockable and have no LoS check ... Just LOL

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:I understood it perfectly brother.PVE has no place in PVP and we don't need that trash. If it must be earned, make it so hard that casuals either get good, or quit.

Sadly it isn't. Casuals are already rampant in PvP with their cheese condition builds. They are cheap and not fair to fight because you're dying to something you can't dodge and can't LoS. Apparently it's too much for them to play power builds and fight properly with skill. Executing hard hitting skills only for the enemy to dodge out of the way is far more exciting to watch rather than watching some condition noob spamming conditions on someone and they spend half the time trying to cleanse them.

Wtf are you saying, they still need to hit the skill to apply the conditions, you can evade the hits and eve use LoS, the only difference is if they hit you, it wont hit 5k damage/hit like Holo autoattack and will hit by 1000, then the condis will do the rest. Condis aren't that opressive anymore, you have a lot of cleanse too, if they don't stack them, you won't take damage. Grow up, the problems aren't the condis, the problem is you that step inside the scourge elite and get all your boons corrupted while spam "Scourge OP, he burned all my boons, condis OP, the game is trash!.

@Xuazinegueri.3592 said:

Condis aren't that opressive anymore, you have a lot of cleanse too

Try telling that to a core power engineer that got the only minor trait that reliably cleansed conditions removed and replaced with a horrible heal when applying boons on yourself.

I strongly disagree with some of your points.

As a new player only interested in PvP and WvW, having the possibility to make an ascended armor in PvP is crutial.

Why as a new player I would be forced to farm gold in PvE if this gameplay have no interest for me ?Why as a new player I would be forced to go in WvW with a trash armor and being constently smached because it would be the only way to get my ascended armor ?

Having a rank limit for making the Legendary armor is something I agree, but removing gold and ascended armor is a stupid Idea.

If you really need gold go farm season 4 map it will be better than PvPing.If you need an ascended armor and you don't like PvP it will be easier to get it in raid and fractals.

Don't ruin the possibility to new player for making gold and armor in the mode they like to play. (armor is important because it make you able to strat without a good one in PvP and earn your ascended for going WvW).

@Aedaryl.3195 said:I strongly disagree with some of your points.

As a new player only interested in PvP and WvW, having the possibility to make an ascended armor in PvP is crutial.

Why as a new player I would be forced to farm gold in PvE if this gameplay have no interest for me ?Why as a new player I would be forced to go in WvW with a trash armor and being constently smached because it would be the only way to get my ascended armor ?

Having a rank limit for making the Legendary armor is something I agree, but removing gold and ascended armor is a stupid Idea.

If you really need gold go farm season 4 map it will be better than PvPing.If you need an ascended armor and you don't like PvP it will be easier to get it in raid and fractals.

Don't ruin the possibility to new player for making gold and armor in the mode they like to play. (armor is important because it make you able to strat without a good one in PvP and earn your ascended for going WvW).

And I strongly disagree with you, as you just said that it is a PvP and WxW player, there is already ascended, legendary, and backpack armor in WxW, because you would need such armor in PvP where status does not matter, since you are a WxW player, you do not need to do PvE as you said, but the anet put the GOLD farm on the WxW booth, or do you want to do PvP because you do not have trouble getting them?

You can very well get an exotic armor in WxW until you farm your ascended difference between the two if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm engaging and 3% damage, and yes you can do WxW with Exotic Armor , just craft yours with the desired status or purchase in WxW npc, and if someone told you that they will be crushed in WxW by wearing exotic armor, I'm sorry to inform you that you're hearing the wrong person, she needs to know more about the game

@"Malafaia.8903" said:So, basically: "get these peasants out of my skilled game-mode"You think that's what would solve PvP population problems?

Well I think you did not read or did not understand the post, at any moment I complained of population in PvP, but of PvE players, who are AFK, and do not understand the mechanics of the map, where it only wants to stay in the middle, as if the middle won the game or people who are struggling out of the way, my complaint and the easy reward of getting these items and the GOLD Farm, PvE players have to farm gold in PvE, do a revamp in the dungeons improving the gold, fotm, world boss, meta map etc, these places are places for PvE farm players.And yes I know what I'm talking about is lvl 320 in PvP, and I assure you that I'm better than 80% of people who play this mode

@Marcelinho.3190 said:

@"Malafaia.8903" said:So, basically: "get these peasants out of my skilled game-mode"You think that's what would solve PvP population problems?

Well I think you did not read or did not understand the post, at any moment I complained of population in PvP, but of PvE players, who are AFK, and do not understand the mechanics of the map, where it only wants to stay in the middle, as if the middle won the game or people who are struggling out of the way, my complaint and the easy reward of getting these items and the GOLD Farm, PvE players have to farm gold in PvE, do a revamp in the dungeons improving the gold, fotm, world boss, meta map etc, these places are places for PvE farm players.And yes I know what I'm talking about is lvl 320 in PvP, and I assure you that I'm better than 80% of people who play this mode

I love made up statistics!If you're paired with people who don't even understand the gamemode, mechanics of the map and are struggling so bad, we either:1 - Have low population and the matchmaking can't put people of the same skill level togheter.2 - You're not as good as you think you are.

PvP must be rewarding too, it's part of the game. Why i can't get my shinnies/ gold from PvP?

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:Some people really think highly about pvp here. GW2 doesnt make anyone famous. GW2 player are not respected anywhere. There is no reason to pretend pvp is anything more than it needs to be.

Did I ever say I want to be famous? If yes please show me because I did not find such a siting, that there were not so many AFK players just to get the chest with GOLD or the shards for their armor / accessories / backpack.

The rewards have nothing to do with the state of pvp. The reward system when the game launch was awful awful, gw1 was WAY better. At least you grinded to unlock skills. The reward system is good because it helps spvp players transition back and forth to wvw which actually uses pve stuff.

There is nothing wrong with having accessible rewards that promote play in other aspects of the game, whether that is PvP players participating in PvE or vice versa.

If AFK behavior needs to be addressed, find an effective way to punish it directly or reward continuous effort throughout a match. There is no need to jump through all of these hoops.

There should be zero rewards for ranked.......the reward should come from self satisfaction from your placement on the leader boards....there SHOULD NOT BE gold for losing games or chest rewards....if you lose a game you get nothing....you lost there is no cookie for losers move on to the next game...this is the original post

EDIT: now that i talked about this with some people, i feel after some consideration i feel the winners should get 1 gold a piece and the losers get 25silver, something for there efforts but definitely not worth the farm...there should be no chest rewards except the pip system and you only get that on a win. some prizes just aren't for everyone....I'm by far no where near good but i feel, for a real competitive scene this will be fun to play in.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:There should be zero rewards for ranked.......the reward should come from self satisfaction from your placement on the leader boards....there SHOULD NOT BE gold for losing games or chest rewards....if you lose a game you get nothing....you lost there is no cookie for losers move on to the next game...

I can only imagine RMT wintrading scale if this happened

The game is slowly going down imo.. no response from devs about many influencional threads about pvp and its current state. I see many people complaining and doing threads like ''Anet, Please Just Tell Us You're Listening''. Cheaters are not getting banned(with solid evidence attached), patchecs are geting more silly from patch to patch.. (like that unneeded deadeye change wich made rifle totaly useless and destroyed its previous gamestyle where u actualy felt like sniper). There is no real connection between players and devs.. like there is with Blizzard games. At this point i think Anet cares only about money.. since only players who get banned really fast are the ones selling gold wich cuts of Anet % proffit. It gives a bad light on gw wich in my opinion is best mmo by far. And u can see that frustration with many players doing all sorts of diferent complain posts and streamers with their youtube videos! Pvp is a strong point in this game and many people play only pvp and WvW wich clearly its not geting enough much needed atention in realations playery to devs. If u check the thread i opened about cheaters i still didnt get confirmation what has happend to that player or if any sanctions where taken against that player nor by email i sent neither on the forum post i made. Current player base in pvp is sad u are geting matched with known players ( as the hacker i exposed and i still see him destroying ranked games )or players that are really below your rank and u play against much higher tier with them or the other way around wich leads to not many quality games where skill is simmilar on both sides and u really start noticing that there is more luck envolved then skill in many of those games revolving around what teammates u get. Those of u who play enough pvp are aware of the issue i am trying to tell here! Pls give us some much needed response and jusctice thowards those who use cheats and other exploits (wintrading, etc.)

And the forum it self is a prove of how horrible things are latley, reading the forum titles its like reading first page of tabloid's horror titles. Murder there murder everywhere!and most people that uses forum are here from long based expiriences with the game and are players who actualy care about this game! Get someone who plays gw and make him read those posts if u cant! It clearly shows your lack of communication between players and anet!

So many things wrong with this post.

1 - Stop using the term "PvEer" as a derogatory term. It doesn't help your argument. There are plenty of people who effective at the highest level in multiple game modes.

2 - Pick a side. The best way to improve the matchmaking is to have a larger player base to pull from. This includes both bringing new players into the game mode, but also keeping veteran players interested in the game mode. This is why it is important for new people to feel rewarded for their time (and they may even end up liking the game!), but also that we have competitive ATs, UGOs, Mist Tournments, etc. All parts of the community are important

3 - The new players to the game mode will only get better if they enjoy it. Part of that comes from veteran players being good role models for someone who is newer. You know what doesn't make someone want to improve/stay in the game mode? Insulting them.

4 - Kicking the new players out of the game mode will not bring veterans back. Competition and incentive to improve will. None of that comes from kicking out new players. Like others have said...if you are negatively impacted by a large number of brand new players, then your rating should reflect that.

I can't be the only one who is tired of people shitting on each other.

I dream of a world where developers can make something that people want to play because IT'S FUN and not to "get stuff." That world is not now. Most people want stuff and if they don't get stuff then "there's no reason to play" [enter gamemode here].

So what do devs do? They incentivize (usually inadvertently incentivizing bad game play and player experiences) to make sure people keep playing their broken, busted, getting-less-fun-by-the-minute gamemode.

All I know is that with tetris or zelda, I played for fun (or, admittedly, story) ... not to get stuff.

Archived