Re-rolling to Scourge any tips?

BMW.2951

It's obvious that ANET want's Scourge in the meta forever so I might as well give up being a warrior and play a Scourge. I might as well be part of the reason PvP will die in the future! Need tips for becoming an OP Scourge. Thanks.

@Coolguy.8702 said:L2P warr first, if you cant play a class with that amount of blocks,immunes and evades then you for sure cant play a class with no real defense.

I've got around 1k hours on each, necro is easier by nature of scourge shade spam. Warrior is a ton more durable, but to be effective at what you're actually supposed to be doing requires a lot more effort than scourge, by comparison.

Granted, that's the nature of duelist classes, but there you go.

@Coolguy.8702 said:L2P warr first, if you cant play a class with that amount of blocks,immunes and evades then you for sure cant play a class with no real defense.I am actually a really good warrior thank you very much. Just sick of ANET favoring certain classes over others.

If play a lot on wvw with big groups go for scourge. If you play pvp always with a friend on firebrand go for scourge.Anything else is not worth at all, low pve dmg, low pvp dmg, no inmunities, no disengage, too few cc....

@alez.2137 said:If play a lot on wvw with big groups go for scourge. If you play pvp always with a friend on firebrand go for scourge.Anything else is not worth at all, low pve dmg, low pvp dmg, no inmunities, no disengage, too few cc....

Yup me and my buddy have the Scourge/ Support FB combo going on for SPvP now. So good

@BMW.2951 said:

@Coolguy.8702 said:L2P warr first, if you cant play a class with that amount of blocks,immunes and evades then you for sure cant play a class with no real defense.I am actually a really good warrior thank you very much. Just sick of ANET favoring certain classes over others.

Historically I would say they don’t favor necro at all, if it wasn’t for epidemic in the past we would have been left behind.

I would expect scourge nerfs inc next balance patch.

@BMW.2951 said:

@"alez.2137" said:If play a lot on wvw with big groups go for scourge. If you play pvp always with a friend on firebrand go for scourge.Anything else is not worth at all, low pve dmg, low pvp dmg, no inmunities, no disengage, too few cc....

Yup me and my buddy have the Scourge/ Support FB combo going on for SPvP now. So good

"the grass is always greener on the other side"

strong Combo for sure. but in roaming SB or core are way better than scourge. and in zergs spellbreaker bubble is an absolutely decider. one good bubble can break a whole zerg. scourge biggest strange is fighting in Groups where their skills and traits stack with other scourges. than starts the snowball effect where scourges get stronger and stronger... but i dont really see a reason to Change from warrior to scourge (both classes are ez af to Play), both classes are absolutely meta in zergfights and warrior is better in roaming / solo Action.

Tips for playing scourge... hmm.

Take your face, and starting with your left temple, apply pressure to the keyboard starting at the 1 key. Quickly roll your head (but be mindful of your nose!) until you reach your right temple. Proceed to return to the original position in the opposite fashion. Repeat as necessary.

Really not much different than warrior. Though it's recommended to at least be looking at the screen for warrior since Whirlwind Attack needs to be aimed.

Archived