Daredevil - Suntouched Scythe

I've been working on my revenant lately and the suntouched scythe skin works great with the staff animations. That's probably what they had in mind when designing the skin.

Makes total sense. In GW1 the dervish profession was basically a heavy armor class (same class as warrior). In GW2 revenant is a heavy armor class, and probably the closest we'll ever get to an actual dervish profession.

@"Akath.2650" said:It's just silly if you had a scythe in your hand and an enemy show up, would you really bash it to death or slice/impale it with its blade? And it looks even sillier from the back. Back View

The revenant animation looks way more appropriate. Link

If you want to discuss reality, if I had a scythe and wanted to use it as a weapon , I would straighten the blade or remove it so as to be able to use it as a spear or a stave.

I feel your pain, OP! :disappointed:

I would so love it if Anet came out with more equally weighted staves for DD and Rev. (There are a few out there like Bo, but not nearly enough imo.)And, heck, I'd really L :love: VE it if they released an equally weighted LEGENDARY Staff!!! Imagine that! :mrgreen:
I'd make it in a heart-beat! :smiley:

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@Charrbeque.8729 said:Makes total sense. In GW1 the dervish profession was basically a heavy armor class (same class as warrior). In GW2 revenant is a heavy armor class, and probably the closest we'll ever get to an actual dervish profession.

No, Dervish was medium (max=70) armour with bonus health, while Warrior was heavy (max=80).

I stand corrected.

Archived