Male Elonian elementalist outfit design

I feel like ANet finally heard my voice and created something sexy for male characters! Love the way it shows my character's skin and legs. HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE!!

However I do feel like there could be a little more improvements on the back especially bottom area. It feels like it has a little too much fabric covering my hips!! The reason I said this is because when I'm playing the game (or everyone else) we are looking at the back of the character most of the time... so it would be very nice if I can see more skin at the back of my character instead of just revealing the front parts. Oh and little more glowing animation would be awesome too since this is meant for elementalist? perhaps lighting glow?? or some fire and water is cool too <3

I think something like what Mai have from king of fighters would be pretty awesome or Chun Li from street fighter (I mean the bottom part)

Looking forward to the next new design! B) Thanks!!!

@Tom Hsiao.9705 said:I feel like ANet finally heard my voice and created something sexy for male characters! Love the way it shows my character's skin and legs. HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE!!

This is the first thing I thought, definitely feels like this one was made for the folks who've been asking for more revealing male outfits.

From my end though, the top and bottom seem mismatched. The top looks like an 80s glam rocker's jacket while the bottom is an odd loincloth/buttcape combo. Glad you dig it though.

I would have loved the top as-is with some pants and boots. Throw on the 'Rock Star' title and the cosplay is complete. Here's hoping they eventually get around to making something for those of us who've been asking for light armor pants.

@Jahroots.6791 said:

@Tom Hsiao.9705 said:I feel like ANet finally heard my voice and created something sexy for male characters! Love the way it shows my character's skin and legs. HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE!!

This is the first thing I thought, definitely feels like this one was made for the folks who've been asking for more revealing male outfits.

From my end though, the top and bottom seem mismatched. The top looks like an 80s glam rocker's jacket while the bottom is an odd loincloth/buttcape combo. Glad you dig it though.

Well ofc if I wanna nip pick this is certainly not my TOP choice but I feel the HUGE improvement from their previous creations lol... if was up to me I would say it needs more animation like adding elemental effects since it's made for elementalist!! (come on add those tempest lighting shoulder and weaver water and fire gloves in there or something BETTER since I'm paying for it lol) and it is still little conservative for my liking but I gotta make a purchase so they know they're heading towards the right direction lol :3

I would have loved the top as-is with some pants and boots. Throw on the 'Rock Star' title and the cosplay is complete. Here's hoping they eventually get around to making something for those of us who've been asking for
light armor pants

I'm not really a pants person since most of outfit is covering the legs already but gl with what you wish for :)

First and foremost, I love this outfit and its nods to GW1 Elonian Ele armor. I personally would have liked it more if the male version had cropped pants styled like the vabbian ritualist set, but I'm still very much a fan! Definitely on the "more pants" train for light armor looks/outfits though.

I love that they made the male version show more skin too. I wish it had no sleeves instead of one sleeve though, but even so it's pretty good.

That's the main reason I'm thinking about buying it, that and one of my characters is an Elonian elementalist, so it kind of seems like I should get it for him. But it actually suits a lot of my characters. (Except my main who I swear glares at me if I put her in anything more revealing than a t-shirt.)

Archived