dancing dagger

Fat Disgrace.4275

I wonder how new this is. I often use Dancing Dagger as an impromptu cleave if I've been able to Assassin's Signet -> Shadow Flare on fights like Sabetha and Xera. This normally gives me pretty okay cleave damage but I was noticing that on my most recent runs of those bosses I've been doing comparatively less cleave damage. This could explain that.

I just tested it as you did, OP, in PvP and then I tried it in PvE to see if there was a difference in performance, but it did exactly the same thing. It's either bugged or nerfed (hopefully bugged), but something is definitely up with it.

I don't usually run off-hand dagger, but I feel for you guys/gals that do. GL with a speedy fix. :+1:

@Karl McLain.5604 said:This skill and a few other bouncing projectiles have been behaving badly. We've found the root of the issue and fixes are being prepared, which will release after it's being fully vetted.

-Karl

While you're at it ( and I don't mean to take away from this bouncing issue so I apologize in advanced) Can you take a look at Pulsating Pestilence on the Revenant. Because it is still not transferring Conditions like the tooltip says.

@Karl McLain.5604 said:This skill and a few other bouncing projectiles have been behaving badly. We've found the root of the issue and fixes are being prepared, which will release after being fully vetted.

-Karl

does that also include necro Focus 4 skill? this skill has bad behaving since a Long time, not just since the last update.

Archived