F2 Glint in herald need fix

Chungo.3169

The change in concentration with F2 included has been a nerf masked to rev, and the worst thing is that now using F2 in Glint is useless and absurd, it also costs too many maintenance points for the effect it has. We need it to be the same as before, at least when using it a second time and we also need it to be deactivated when changing the legend. I speak from a Perspective of PvP. You agree on this guys? Or is it just my opinion?

I play mainly rev solo roaming wvw and the F2 on glint now it's pretty much useless to use in every scenario.The F2 on shiro is okish I guess, maybe I have to learn how to use it properly, the active feels like a really weaker version of warrior dagger burst.The upkeep life steal anybody knows the damage/health you steal actually?

@"whoknocks.4935" said:I play mainly rev solo roaming wvw and the F2 on glint now it's pretty much useless to use in every scenario.The F2 on shiro is okish I guess, maybe I have to learn how to use it properly, the active feels like a really weaker version of warrior dagger burst.The upkeep life steal anybody knows the damage/health you steal actually?

It's shown here on the Wiki page of Facet of Nature.

The Legendary Assassin Stance version gives life stealing, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown:Life Steal Damage: 40 (0.0333)Life Steal Healing: 85 (0.035)For the above formulas, use the affected player's power/healing power, not the Herald's.

IMO the damage, the healing, and the ICD make it not worth it to use F2's upkeep skill - I mainly just use it for consume skill to strip boons.

@idolin.2831 said:

@"whoknocks.4935" said:I play mainly rev solo roaming wvw and the F2 on glint now it's pretty much useless to use in every scenario.The F2 on shiro is okish I guess, maybe I have to learn how to use it properly, the active feels like a really weaker version of warrior dagger burst.The upkeep life steal anybody knows the damage/health you steal actually?

It's shown

The Legendary Assassin Stance version gives life stealing, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown:Life Steal Damage: 40 (0.0333)Life Steal Healing: 85 (0.035)For the above formulas, use the affected player's power/healing power, not the Herald's.

IMO the damage, the healing, and the ICD make it not worth it to use F2's upkeep skill - I mainly just use it for consume skill to strip boons.

Yeah I actually never used as upkeep to, only to rip the 2 boons.

But the one in glint seems not worth to use ever, unless maybe running with a group of people and you just pop it mainly for them.But if solo it's just waste of time and risky to use an ability with zero impact on the fight whatsoever.

Only somewhat useful with dwarf, especially once activated for the stack of stability. Meanwhile some classes get stacks upon stacks of it passively and easily along with invulnerabilities and bursting your bubble butt.

Seeing a spellbreaker fighting off a 5-10 man group, dispell CCs and running away with no big problem really irks me. I’m glad I’m almost done farming for Warbringer, it was a real chore to play through this gw2 pvp.

@Chungo.3169 said:we also need it to be deactivated when changing the legend. I speak from a Perspective of PvP. You agree on this guys? Or is it just my opinion?

If they just did this, I'd honestly be fine with it.

In a perfect world, I'd obviously like it to do something useful--how about make you immune to boon stripping/corruption for 5 seconds when you pop it? (Only kinda op, but fits with the legend's theme.)

@narcx.3570 said:

@Chungo.3169 said:we also need it to be deactivated when changing the legend. I speak from a Perspective of PvP. You agree on this guys? Or is it just my opinion?

If they just did this, I'd honestly be fine with it.

In a perfect world, I'd obviously like it to do something useful--how about make you immune to boon stripping/corruption for 5 seconds when you pop it? (Only kinda op, but fits with the legend's theme.)

Yeah I would really like solmething like that. I also think it could be cool to give a SIgnet of Inspiration-like effect for Glint True Nature, (copying all boons on you to nearby allies). I honestly think the reason they changed True Nature is so the Core Value trait could be easily applied to Glint as well...terrible reasoning, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Archived