HELP @ Anet

Little Snow.7142

Some Troll Max Out our Sieges Limit by building 30+ Treb All over EBG & BLso NO ONE is able to throw out anymore Siegewe cant take anything , we cant take back anythingwe are either siege blocked or Max OUTits Cheating and Unfair for some players to Troll Our Server ( DB/SBI )then we get Attack ,They Kept Refreshing the siegesEpic Beeping Troll

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bravesole.2684 said:Match up thread? Isn't DB a link now? This sounds like a learn to play type of thing. Siege despawns if people don't refresh it or if the enemy destroys it. So what the OP is saying is that the siege has kept the keep safe??

the troll been refreshing it over and over againthere is a Limit to how many sieges we can put out ,we were unable to Throw out any sieges for over 30 min , we cant take Anything , we cant Take back anythingNO ONE can throw out siegesthe treb are all on the field ,

@ArchonWing.9480 said:I'll try to be serious.

I think siege should be capped by type. (wait don't rams have their own limit?) Also open field siege should decay much faster.

the trolls kept refreshing the Treb outside our keep , Towers , over and over for the pass 3 hourswe were siege blocked , we were NOT able to throw out any Siege to take anything from other wvw server or take back anything from our side cuz we were Siege BLOCKED

@Little Snow.7142 said:

so you are saying its oki to waste , all our supplies , and cuz our server a siege block ,we are NOT able to throw out any siege to take anything or take back anything

I fully understand what you mean. we have 1 of these on TC as well.He just builds all paper trebs in corner walls, under supply huts and near gates.Then proceeds to pull all tactics and zero the supply in towers and keep then move to borderland map and do it there as well.We are then left with zero supply with nothing to attack or take out stuff back.Send exploits an email, just don't post pics of person/names doing in on here cos Anet will just hand you out a 2 day forum ban.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

so you are saying its oki to waste , all our supplies , and cuz our server a siege block ,we are NOT able to throw out any siege to take anything or take back anything

I fully understand what you mean. we have 1 of these on TC as well.He just builds all paper trebs in corner walls, under supply huts and near gates.Then proceeds to pull all tactics and zero the supply in towers and keep then move to borderland map and do it there as well.We are then left with zero supply with nothing to attack or take out stuff back.Send exploits an email, just don't post pics of person/names doing in on here cos Anet will just hand you out a 2 day forum ban.

Thank You , we were Siege blocked for about 30 minthe Tag , Tag down cuz we were NOT able to throw out any sieges

that's like going pve without weapon haha

@X T D.6458 said:I feel bad for you, but there is one thing you can try...

Message a commander from one of the other servers and ask them to come in and clean out the trebs. Otherwise just wait it out and hope they despawn.

he was with other server side haha they came over , took our side , but did NOT take our any trebx30+ on the field ,and they kept refreshing , we are in DB/ SBI ,

@Little Snow.7142 said:

Message a commander from one of the other servers and ask them to come in and clean out the trebs. Otherwise just wait it out and hope they despawn.

he was with other server side haha they came over , took our side , but did NOT take our any trebx30+ on the field ,and they kept refreshing , we are in DB/ SBI ,

Thats really pathetic.

@Little Snow.7142 said:

I didn't refresh anything as I went to tag for my guild in which we tried going for a T3 bay in which failed but we did take a T3 hills and defended our T3 bay. I am sorry but the only alt I have is on DR which I havent logged in months. I am on the host server SBI that is paired with DB. So the only server I can go back to is the host. Also again, I mentioned the amount of ACS in the tower that you seem to omit as the trebs were not enough to siege cap the map. I also do not do this very often as I generally do this once with ever new link as it is something cool not many people know about as it is harmless fun. We didn't loose anything in our third through out the whole night because of the amount of already exist siege that SBI/DB builded.

@SindeeCyanide.9687 said:

FYI Troll , we have NO way to def our side , cuz of YOU ,

we were UNABLE TO put out any AC , Balli , Cata

cuz we are siege blockedAnet , this guy had been doing it for sometime now ,Please put a STOP to it ,

But you have a ton of trebs you can use to defend. Just learn to aim.

Sindee Cyanide , the treb are all build outside the keep , at spawn point , around the spawn point to the Keep , what can we hit with the treb +30 around Spawn point area ?

Archived