ghost messenger of episode 5 S4 (spoilers)

Amanda Whitemoon.6173

@Sajuuk Khar.1509 said:

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:I don't really recall Gwen's voice from GW1 tbh. Something to ask in the next AFC.Gwen's VA in Guild Wars 1 was Kari Wahlgren, the same person who voices Caithe... so I would assume it is the same VA

I'll take @"Svennis.3852" at their word for VA, but I wouldn't trust "the VA is still around so it must be them". Remember Hablion, who I'm pretty sure was not voiced by our soft furred charr.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:I don't really recall Gwen's voice from GW1 tbh. Something to ask in the next AFC.Gwen's VA in Guild Wars 1 was Kari Wahlgren, the same person who voices Caithe... so I would assume it is the same VA

I'll take @"Svennis.3852" at their word for VA, but I wouldn't trust "the VA is still around so it must be them". Remember Hablion, who I'm pretty sure was not voiced by our soft furred charr.

I'm judging based on the sound of her voice; Wahlgren's sound is pretty iconic and I've played a few games with her voicing major characters. I guess that doesn't guarantee it's truly Gwen, but if the devs weren't intending it to be her, not sure why they would use her very iconic model for such a thing.

Archived