What I'll Like to see in Next Week Balance Patch

Ouk.5914

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my video but I like 90% of what I hear.

TLDR:

Gear:Remove Sigil of Agility. (I ESPECIALLY agree with this. Damn near every build is running this now. It's approaching 100% usage on builds)Nerf the condition conversion on Rune of Leadership down to just cleanse.

Revenant:Increase Death Strike Cast Time.Increase Death Strike Cool Down.Reduce the Radius on Shiro F2 on Herald.Make Notoriety either Might Augmentation or Might Acquisition instead of being two traits in one.

Warrior:Rampage cooldown needs to go back up though not back to the old 180s cooldown.Remove the Evade on Bull's Rush.

Guardian:Judges Intervention: Slightly increase cooldown.Symbol of Blades: Slightly increase the cooldown.Spear of Justice, either increase the cast time or decrease the projectile velocity.

Mesmer:Reduce Bleed on Phantasmal Duelist.Remove Bounce from Magic Bullet.Mantra of Distraction: Up the count recharge.Illusionary Counter (Scepter 2): The counter on the block becomes a projectile.The Prestige (Torch 4): Reduce stealth by 1 second.Phantasmal Warlock: Remove one of the Phantasms on Staff 3.False Oasis: Increase the cast time up to 1s.

Elementalist:Add a small cast time to Primordial Stance to increase the counter play to it.Twist of Fate: Increase the Count Cooldown.Trim the evade frames on Riptide.Trim the evade frames on Earthen Vortex.

Necromancer:Oppressive Collapse: Add a line of sight requirement.Bigger telegraph on Spinal Shivers.

Ranger:Point Blank Shot: Longbow 4 should not be a CC at longer range. At medium range it should be a daze. It should only be a knockback at close range.Counterattack: The block duration should be trimmed from 3s down to 2s.Unstoppable Union: Remove the Unblockable.Zephyr's Speed: Reduce the super speed up time on Lesser Quickening Zephyr from 3s down to 1s.Halve the Range of either Greatsword Swoop or Beastmode Swoop.

Thief:Daggerstorm: Remove the Trick classification from it to prevent Double Casting Daggerstorms.Dancing Dagger: Lower the damage on Dagger 4.

Engineer:Overcharge Shot: Add a slight cast or lower the velocity of the projectile.Trim the stab from the first pulse of Corona Burst.Heavily cull the stealth on Toss Elixir S down from 6 seconds traited to 3 seconds traited.Holographic Shockwave: Reduce the radius.

I largely agree with these. There's more changes I'd like to see.

@"mortrialus.3062" said:Not my video but I like 90% of what I hear.

TLDR:

Gear:Remove Sigil of Agility. (I ESPECIALLY agree with this. kitten near every build is running this now. It's approaching 100% usage on builds)Nerf the condition conversion on Rune of Leadership down to just cleanse.

Revenant:Increase Death Strike Cast Time.Increase Death Strike Cool Down.Reduce the Radius on Shiro F2 on Herald.Make Notoriety either Might Augmentation or Might Acquisition instead of being two traits in one.

Warrior:Rampage cooldown needs to go back up though not back to the old 180s cooldown.Remove the Evade on Bull's Rush.

Guardian:Judges Intervention: Slightly increase cooldown.Symbol of Blades: Slightly increase the cooldown.Spear of Justice, either increase the cast time or decrease the projectile velocity.

Mesmer:Reduce Bleed on Phantasmal Duelist.Remove Bounce from Magic Bullet.Mantra of Distraction: Up the count recharge.Illusionary Counter (Scepter 2): The counter on the block becomes a projectile.The Prestige (Torch 4): Reduce stealth by 1 second.Phantasmal Warlock: Remove one of the Phantasms on Staff 3.False Oasis: Increase the cast time up to 1s.

Elementalist:Add a small cast time to Primordial Stance to increase the counter play to it.Twist of Fate: Increase the Count Cooldown.Trim the evade frames on Riptide.Trim the evade frames on Earthen Vortex.

Necromancer:Oppressive Collapse: Add a line of sight requirement.Bigger telegraph on Spinal Shivers.

Ranger:Point Blank Shot: Longbow 4 should not be a CC at longer range. At medium range it should be a daze. It should only be a knockback at close range.Counterattack: The block duration should be trimmed from 3s down to 2s.Unstoppable Union: Remove the Unblockable.Zephyr's Speed: Reduce the super speed up time on Lesser Quickening Zephyr from 3s down to 1s.Halve the Range of either Greatsword Swoop or Beastmode Swoop.

Thief:Daggerstorm: Remove the Trick classification from it to prevent Double Casting Daggerstorms.Dancing Dagger: Lower the damage on Dagger 4.

Engineer:Overcharge Shot: Add a slight cast or lower the velocity of the projectile.Trim the stab from the first pulse of Corona Burst.Heavily cull the stealth on Toss Elixir S down from 6 seconds traited to 3 seconds traited.Holographic Shockwave: Reduce the radius.

Thief: Yes to daggerstorm, no to dagger 4. Dagger 4 sometimes just goes wherever the hell it likes also.

Cleanse on leadership would be a buff with the boon rips, conversions.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

TLDR:

Gear:Remove Sigil of Agility. (I ESPECIALLY agree with this. kitten near every build is running this now. It's approaching 100% usage on builds)Nerf the condition conversion on Rune of Leadership down to just cleanse.

Thief: Yes to daggerstorm, no to dagger 4. Dagger 4 sometimes just goes wherever the hell it likes also.

Riptide has gotten hit three times in 2018 alone, I think it's time to stop just making skills useless on an already struggle class. Next.

Earthen Vortex also got it twice. Seriously why TF does this community want ele to be immobile trash again. I am not comprehending this. Someone explain this to me because I must be daft

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

TLDR:

Cleanse and single target only were the proposed nerfs. Self Cleanse is not better than freaking AOE condition conversion come on.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:Not my video but I like 90% of what I hear.

TLDR:

Cleanse and single target only were the proposed nerfs. Self Cleanse is not better than freaking AOE condition conversion come on.

I was imagining when you are in teamfight with scourge, or hell solo one with that shit on lol.

But I am 100% for making daggerstorm locked to a natural recharge only. ( can they add 1 cleanse to it? cause i run trickster and not improv)

@Vieux P.1238 said:Why do you all think there's a NEXT WEEK balance patch? Was there news about it?

Balance patches happen mid season. We are mid season. That_Shaman has only missed his patch predictions a handful of time when weather has delayed a patch's deployment and other special circumstances like the studio actively recovering from the immediacy of the layoffs. His patch countdown timer is pointing towards next week July. Various streamers have spoken with Ben and we know it's getting ready for deployment.

All signs point towards next week.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:Why do you all think there's a NEXT WEEK balance patch? Was there news about it?

Balance patches happen mid season. We are mid season. That_Shaman has only missed his patch predictions a handful of time when weather has delayed a patch's deployment and other special circumstances like the studio actively recovering from the immediacy of the layoffs. His patch countdown timer is pointing towards next week July. Various streamers have spoken with Ben and we know it's getting ready for deployment.

All signs point towards next week.

Naaa, i would give it another season before it comes out. Place urrrr bets here..place your bets.

They're gonna do minor targetted nerfs to God tier specs. I'm talking -10% to 1-3 skills which might bring it to parity with other S/A tier specs but everyone else can go pound sand because they don't care about you. Afterwards they'll wonder why the meta isn't changing.

@Ouk.5914 said:

@Syclantus.4621 said:Not gonna lie I thought this was a meme thread when you said scrapper was no.1 side noder

it's close to unkillable and super easy to pick up. If you honestly don't think it's number 1 side noder then cool.

A scrapper will lose node / any fight to a warrior lol. There's a reason it's basically not present in any match at P2+.

@Syclantus.4621 said:

@Ouk.5914 said:

@Syclantus.4621 said:Not gonna lie I thought this was a meme thread when you said scrapper was no.1 side noder

it's close to unkillable and super easy to pick up. If you honestly don't think it's number 1 side noder then cool.

A scrapper will lose node / any fight to a warrior lol. There's a reason it's basically not present in any match at P2+.

what region you play in?

I'm plat 2 on my alt account and P3 on my Main account. Scrapper gets played In Na in almost every level of division possible.

Knights Amulet and Mortor Kit prevents the scrapper from dying to the warrior 1vs1. It's a stall match up and Even outside of Rank Most monthly Teams are running side node scrapper because of how good it is from holding a node/ out sustaining 1vs X on node.

Nerfs shouldn't be based on JUST rank. It should be Based on Both Rank and Monthly tournament Comps depending on how it's doing over all. If the Spec is over performing then theirs an issue over all with it.

Like I seriously can't believe you said it's not Present in P2+ matches lol.

Lol i play na , and you bullshit hard, scrapper is far from being poplular sidenoder in high plat xD cmon be honest about your true rating. Every descent player player knows how to counter scrapper by now. And the heal turret nerf ... man thats stupid, nerfing core engi cause holo has too much sustain... genius ,fyi heat loss on dodge is the actual reason for the crazy sustain with holos.

@youle.5824 said:Lol i play na , and you kitten hard, scrapper is far from being poplular sidenoder in high plat xD cmon be honest about your true rating. Every descent player player knows how to counter scrapper by now. And the heal turret nerf ... man thats stupid, nerfing core engi cause holo has too much sustain... genius ,fyi heat loss on dodge is the actual reason for the crazy sustain with holos.

You May see the same Specs In plat2-plat3. Fire Weaver/Warrior/Scrapper and Condi Mirage. Scrapper Gets played A lot more then weaver and Warriors for a side node in Na.

@Lilyanna.9361 said:

TLDR:

Riptide has gotten hit three times in 2018 alone, I think it's time to stop just making skills useless on an already struggle class. Next.

Earthen Vortex also got it twice. Seriously why TF does this community want ele to be immobile trash again. I am not comprehending this. Someone explain this to me because I must be daft

Your issue is that you're still using an ele...it's simply not worth your time..but to each his own I guess

TLDR:

Remove the Evade on Bull's Rush.

Anet can do whatever they want to Rampage -- It's a broken skill. But if they remove evade on Bulls, it will be removed from the Meta. Anybody with an eye for interrupts (everybody P2+ who isn't carried by class) will shut Warrior down.

I even argue that with no rampage, warrior will STILL fall from the meta. It's quite literally boosted by that one skill.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

TLDR:

Anet can do whatever they want to Rampage -- It's a broken skill. But if they remove evade on Bulls, it will be removed from the Meta. Anybody with an eye for interrupts (everybody P2+ who isn't carried by class) will shut Warrior down.

I even argue that with no rampage, warrior will STILL fall from the meta. It's quite literally boosted by that one skill.

Even without rampage you'll still have 10k Arcing Slices and Whirlwind Blades.

Defense Spellbreaker was never bad either. It just got power crept over with the buffs to strength and physicals. It's easier to 2 shot someone than to wear them down with modest but consistent 4k crits (Full Counter Damage Nerf did not help and was the wrong direction to take spellbreaker). Plus with double Balanced Stance and the ability to chain 28 seconds of resistance you're a good match for the new Chaotic Interruption Mirages running around.

Spellbreaker was meta long before they were running Rampage or Bull's Rush and they did fine.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

TLDR:

Defense Spellbreaker was never bad either. It just got power crept over with the buffs to strength and physicals. It's easier to 2 shot someone than to wear them down with modest but consistent 4k crits (Full Counter Damage Nerf did not help and was the wrong direction to take spellbreaker). Plus with double Balanced Stance and the ability to chain 28 seconds of resistance you're a good match for the new Chaotic Interruption Mirages running around.

Spellbreaker was meta long before they were running Rampage or Bull's Rush and they did fine.

When SPB was meta before using Rampage & Rush, they hadn't had multiple heavyhanded nerfs. Defense spellbreaker is fine. I'm good at it, and have several videos wrecking people with it. But discipline is more skillful. Discipline is what dies with a bulls rush nerf.

TLDR:

I'm not fine with that.If you're removing evade, then you better either give it a stability stack, or increase the knockdown if it connects, because every other tool in my kit except for whirlwind blade is "big hulking target that has to take the damage" .

I run discipline zerker. it'll be rough to take that lil bit of avoidance away with no replacement.

Rampage needs the nerf.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

TLDR:

Your issue is that you're still using an ele...it's simply not worth your time..but to each his own I guess

TLDR:

Oh trust me I don't use ele anymore, Engineer is my second main, always has been since pre HoT. But watching people trying to seek out any semblance of something to nerf on ele STILL, after all of these years? It just blows my mind sideways.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

TLDR:

When SPB was meta before using Rampage & Rush, they hadn't had multiple heavyhanded nerfs. Defense spellbreaker is fine. I'm good at it, and have several videos wrecking people with it. But discipline is more skillful. Discipline is what dies with a bulls rush nerf.

" Spellbreaker was meta long before they were running Rampage or Bull's Rush and they did fine. "

It had noticeable busted things though that carried it and were nerfed over time outside of needing bull's charge and rampage though... Core was it's duel counter in this time lol

Had different amulets, different meta classes, balance has happened since, and spellbreaker itself received noticeable nerfs in full counter (pretty much what carried it before nerfs).