Hey guys at least we can spend money on merch!

@"The one to Rule.2593" said:Good thing they announced the fact that we could but some t shirts and funko pops. Who needs content when we have those?

Thats so true mate. If I can get my hands on a "GW2 Mankini" for when I go to Ibiza with the bois, I'm gonna wear that all day on the beach.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:Additional revenue? I'd rather pay for a big expansion than get LW eps free. It's like being given candy to eat when you want a full meal. As for merchandise, it's just more junk and clutter that I don't need or want. If you like it, great, but I'd rather get robust game content.

How do they get that without more money to pay for it?

@Trise.2865 said:

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:Additional revenue? I'd rather pay for a big expansion than get LW eps free. It's like being given candy to eat when you want a full meal. As for merchandise, it's just more junk and clutter that I don't need or want. If you like it, great, but I'd rather get robust game content.

How do they get that without more money to pay for it?

The same way other games get revenue, I suppose. Yes, that sometimes involves selling merch. I don't get why they keep giving away LW eps if they need the money as badly as some seem to think. If they're going to concentrate all that work and all those resources on content, I'd rather have one great expansion than five or six LW eps that I tire of in a day.

@Greg.7086 said:

@"The one to Rule.2593" said:Good thing they announced the fact that we could but some t shirts and funko pops. Who needs content when we have those?

Thats so true mate. If I can get my hands on a "GW2 Mankini" for when I go to Ibiza with the bois, I'm gonna wear that all day on the beach.

I'm rather hoping for gw2 speedo's