The condi thief video

Khalisto.5780

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:Idk I stream condi thief casually sometimes with classical. Idk about any thread doh...

It was a video, showcasing the CI mesmer nerf post and showing the thief doing exactly the same thing

One difference is lack of maintaining stealth or in other words “invuln” phase also cc is a little unreliable out side of panic strike. If anet gives condi thief any more dodges I think it would pretty cancer though...

@Happy Yes.1453 said:I didn't think condi thief was that OP until I decided to play it myself the last few days. I never ever play thief but this monkey build is so easy to do. The only thing that counters it is another condi thief that actually has some exp playing the class.

Guardians can be tricky too, if you dont bait their shadowsteps properly

@"Burnfall.9573" said:+1

In the end, there it is

The Truth

The 7 Years+ Toxic Profession

For Once

Remove This Toxic Profession

Mesmer? Yea I 100% agree.

Everytime they "balance" the class, Mesmer can find a way how to spiral out of control by multiplying its brokenness with clone spam.Anet being forced to completely disable traits (temporarily) is really evidence of its pure toxicity. Thanks for pointing this out.

@"Ysmir.4986" said:Hey, glad you enjoyed the video, I made it for fun. But Anet deleted the original post so I don’t think they like this vid. Just keep in mind that your comment/thread might get removed if you post it.

They don't like it because they've been attempting to hide the root cause of Toxicity- Toxic Thief for 7 years+, so that is the reason why it was deleted.

(Truth has already succeeded in tearing of Toxic Thief mask, there are no more hiding Toxic Thief)

---Toxic Mask Off--We Know Who You Really Are Toxic Thief (not its players), Stop Pretending--

Qtpceub.jpg

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@Ysmir.4986 said:Hey, glad you enjoyed the video, I made it for fun. But Anet deleted the original post so I don’t think they like this vid. Just keep in mind that your comment/thread might get removed if you post it.

lol, you call them kitten of course they didnt like it

Well it wasn't meant seriously, the intro has a sarcastic tone, but I guess still a no-no

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@Ysmir.4986 said:Hey, glad you enjoyed the video, I made it for fun. But Anet deleted the original post so I don’t think they like this vid. Just keep in mind that your comment/thread might get removed if you post it.

lol, you call them kitten of course they didn't like it

The Op was referring to Mesmer nerf; not to Anet strictly. Afterward, he never mentioned it again. I've seen many streaming where Op's (not this Op) would call Anet names in their videos-it would make sense for Anet to delete their videos but not the condi Thief video at all.

@Ysmir.4986 said:

lol, you call them kitten of course they didnt like it

Well it wasn't meant seriously, the intro has a sarcastic tone, but I guess still a no-no

or their eyes jumped right in to your browser first tab like mine did

rofl

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"Ysmir.4986" said:Hey, glad you enjoyed the video, I made it for fun. But Anet deleted the original post so I don’t think they like this vid. Just keep in mind that your comment/thread might get removed if you post it.

They don't like it because they've been attempting to hide the root cause of Toxicity- Toxic Thief for 7 years+, so that is the reason why it was deleted.

(Truth has already succeeded in tearing of Toxic Thief mask, there are no more hiding Toxic Thief)

---Toxic Mask Off--
We Know Who You Really Are Toxic Thief
(not its players),
Stop Pretending
--

Qtpceub.jpg

Just objectively speaking:

You sound like one of those conspiracy theorist guys and it's kind of endearing at this point.

@Happy Yes.1453 said:I didn't think condi thief was that OP until I decided to play it myself the last few days. I never ever play thief but this monkey build is so easy to do. The only thing that counters it is another condi thief that actually has some exp playing the class.

Lol this wrong. If the other team has a FB your already useless in team fights and with slower rotations team fights seem to be one of your main jobs

@MrAmputatoes.6031 said:Condi thief punishes mistakes. and people make lots of mistakes. But w/ every1 carrying either Spider Venom or 1000 Needle Trap, they only have one stun break. If they are spamming dodges a couple hard cc is usually more than enough, or projectile hate... Or dodge rolling , 90% of thieves play predictably.

It’s actually really ez to kill a condi thief with burst and cc. This may require skill to do but not that much- almost any thief can play s/d core and burst u down at team fights. I just don’t see why people call it op when it’s just very ez to play