Whats Preventing You From Quitting The Game

Rendalmj.3152

@kharmin.7683 said:

Off course my big problem is that there is no XP left for me to earn, having finished all Masteries in the pitiful 2! expansions that this game has after 7 years.

So jealous. Wish that I had the kind of time to accomplish all of that.

I may be wrong but I have a feeling you misread me. I have no XP left to earn, however I still have thousands and thousands of AP left to earn. :) There is enough left to do for me in-game, and I do Achievement hunting in spurts. But I am having the most fun when there are new masteries to earn and new lands to discover. In that regard, Gw2 sometimes does not have enough to offer for me, with the expansions and LW stories being so sparse. Not complaining though, there are other games to play in the meantime.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Hitman.5829" said:The yummy tears and rage PM messages that I get in WvW when I defeat with ease WvW wannabees.I know it sounds crazy, but that gives me joy and excitement and it keeps me in the game!Maybe its because I enjoy the pain and suffering of others, so when they message me with rage I rejoice and laugh even more after finding out that not only did I kick they behinds in a 4 vs 1 fight, but they also got hurt so bad that they feel they need to PM me with rage!

So, yeah, I guess the thing that is keeping me in the game is the yummy yummy tears i get in WvW.

This is one of the reasons why I don't WvW. I know that I am nowhere near good enough to compete with players such as this.

No worries, this guy just keeps making up some terrible stories or he's boasting about winning against casual players who aren't really interested in the pvp part of the game. Then he comes crying on the forum because HE lost while being in a 3v2 fight, because he didn't know how to interrupt an enemy. There was also a vid in which he dies in a 1v1 almost without touching his opponent where he just visibly facerolled his skills in panic. Not to mention that he's a person that keeps crying about warrior (literally the only class he plays) needing buffs CONSTANTLY. Hilarious.What I mean by that is: don't worry about people overselling their "pro epic skill" on the boards -just play what you enjoy. You won't learn how to run without falling down a few times and most people won't bother spamming you after they happen to defeat you. Don't let fake people like hitman discourage you from trying out the modes you're curious about.

• Confused 1

The market. Love buying and selling stuff. Used to buy stuff just to salvage and then sell too. That was fun but very tedious. We didn't have the "salvage all" option then. By the time that came around, my gold level was different and salvaging just didn't make sense anymore. I log in daily to update my bids and sell stuff if it's time. I have a small group of friends I stay in touch with and give them gold as I sell stuff. After doing it so long, there's really no point to just let it sit there.

• 3 years later...

Judging by current quality of the Story Line... nothing? I am really considering leaving it. And it makes me very sad, since I used to think it one of the best story narration in mmo games. But everything went to hell in LS5 aka Icebrood Saga and Cantha really killed my love to the story.
I might stick around for the next expansion, but something tells me this will be another cantha-related illogical thingy.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 2