Name One QoL Improvement You Want That Won't Save WvW

Sviel.7493

Remove heart of thorns specializations. As is typical since probably a few years into GW1 - PvE takes precedence and completely destroys PvP and then the fixes come too late to save it.Specializations has been an unmitigated disaster for PvP (including WvW).Like I said, it would be a massive QOL improvement but it's too late to save WvW or PvP.

@Leger.3724 said:Remove heart of thorns specializations. As is typical since probably a few years into GW1 - PvE takes precedence and completely destroys PvP and then the fixes come too late to save it.Specializations has been an unmitigated disaster for PvP (including WvW).Like I said, it would be a massive QOL improvement but it's too late to save WvW or PvP.

What? I assume you’re talking about elite specs, and that confuses me. HoT specs aren’t nearly as powerful as PoF ones with a few exceptions. Heralds and Scrappers are the only HoT specs that are top meta, Holo is great for roaming and Renegade is just bad for PvP. Deadeye is the new permanent stealth and Dragonhunter gets some play but is outclassed by other ranges specs.

Nearly every other class uses PoF specs as meta; Spellbreaker, Scourge, Firebrand, Soulbeast, Weaver, (Mirage is better than Chrono but that’s because Anet butchered it). PoF needs to be toned down more than HoT specs.

Grapling Hooks - Consumable, lets you scale a wall, but not like Oakheart, it takes time and you are vulnerable when doing so. Limited to a set number of players able to scale a wall per objective to prevent 40 people climbing walls.

Wild idea:Friday Mayhem, release all mounts 1 hour before weekly reset... Panic, chaos and disaster... my job here is done!

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Not necessarily a QoL improvement, but I would love to see Watchtower removed from the game. Who needs scouting when you can have the game do it for you?

Considering people wont even refresh siege anymore once an hour, I am not sure removing watchtower at this point will benefit anybody except the karma trains.