[SPOILER?] About Taimi...

If you haven't played through the story yet and don't want to be spoiled, stop reading now.

Anyhow, we all know that Tami has been sprouting, but at the end of the Path of Fire story, we get to see her true size. I was a bit amazed at how big she had gotten.In this picture, my minimum height asura stands next to tiny Taimi in Rata Novus in the Heart of Thorns story arc.

lCfSdzX.png

In this picture taken a couple days ago, you can see the very noticeable size difference. There have been no changes to my character, other than clothes.

WZMueaP.png

That's quite a growth spurt!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping we had enough with Taimi... but nooooo she has to talk to the PC all the time with her annoying little voice that wont shut up and fooling around... oh and then you know what?! :trollface: She actually enters Elona with her SCRUFFY LAB TWO POINT ZERO!!!!!!!!! Thanks ANet, now I hate her even more than ever. :scream:I hope she'll be the next one who will be killed off, I can't stand her, :rage:

@Alga.6498 said:I was hoping we had enough with Taimi... but nooooo she has to talk to the PC all the time with her annoying little voice that wont shut up and fooling around... oh and then you know what?! :trollface: She actually enters Elona with her SCRUFFY LAB TWO POINT ZERO!!!!!!!!! Thanks ANet, now I hate her even more than ever. :scream:I hope she'll be the next one who will be killed off, I can't stand her, :rage:

Woah, slow down there. I love Taimi. Her and Canach are two of my favourite NPCs in the game. I like smart mouthed characters who have no problem speaking their mind.

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@Alga.6498 said:I was hoping we had enough with Taimi... but nooooo she has to talk to the PC all the time with her annoying little voice that wont shut up and fooling around... oh and then you know what?! :trollface: She actually enters Elona with her SCRUFFY LAB TWO POINT ZERO!!!!!!!!! Thanks ANet, now I hate her even more than ever. :scream:I hope she'll be the next one who will be killed off, I can't stand her, :rage:

Woah, slow down there. I love Taimi. Her and Canach are two of my favourite NPCs in the game. I like smart mouthed characters who have no problem speaking their mind.

How can you even like her?? Love her?!? Oh my god... :angry: I rather take Zojja all day over that little numbnut, Taimi. Poor Zojja, still no sign of her, :cry:

She must have used some kind of brainwash machine on you because.... she's evil and annoying af, :sleeping:But don't you worry, I'll take care of her in the next LS4 episode, ;)

@Alga.6498 said:

How can you even like her??
Love
her?!? Oh my god... :angry:She must have used some kind of brainwash machine on you because.... she's evil and annoying af, :sleeping:

Id take her x 2 if i never have to deal with Braham again. Do you hear me anet!!!

@Dante.1763 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Love
her?!? Oh my god... :angry:She must have used some kind of brainwash machine on you because.... she's evil and annoying af, :sleeping:

Id take her x 2 if i never have to deal with Braham again. Do you hear me anet!!!

I hate Braham now. I can't take his whiny-ness. This topic is about Taimi appreciation though, so is it just me or is her head extra big now? Above the player characters size.

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Love

I hate Braham now. I can't take his whiny-ness. This topic is about Taimi appreciation though, so is it just me or is her head extra big now? Above the player characters size.

It looks like it, but that may be a piece of camera trickery, it looked normal when i talked to her a few days ago(though due to being a charr she still seemed tiny) So i may not have really noticed.

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Love

Braham and Taimi needs to be killed off in the next story, urghhhhhh. Worst NPCs ever, they're almost even worse than Trehearne... almost! :astonished:Take Rox with them aswell, she's so boring and useless. :grin:

@Alga.6498 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Love

Braham and Taimi needs to be killed off in the next story, urghhhhhh. Worst NPCs ever, they're almost even worse than Trehearne...
almost!
:astonished:Take Rox with them aswell, she's so boring and useless. :grin:

You don't like any of the NPCs do you?

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Love

Braham and Taimi needs to be killed off in the next story, urghhhhhh. Worst NPCs ever, they're almost even worse than Trehearne...
almost!

You don't like any of the NPCs do you?

I was just about to type that out. But as you said, this is a Taimi thread about her change in size., stop going off topic Alga

The main problem for me is that GW2 makes bigger characters bigger all around. They've just scaled up the model so now her head is far too big for an asura that height. Same way a shorter human male is shrunk all around to kid size compared to a tall one. I'm sure it's much easier to code that way, but it visually bothers me. Her earlier growth spurts didn't make it so obvious this was happening, she just got easier to see details on (I play zoomed out, so originally she was this little wiggling line on my screen unless I was standing still so I could zoom in without getting sick). Now she looks like a graphics error :(

@Donari.5237 said:The main problem for me is that GW2 makes bigger characters bigger all around. They've just scaled up the model so now her head is far too big for an asura that height. Same way a shorter human male is shrunk all around to kid size compared to a tall one. I'm sure it's much easier to code that way, but it visually bothers me. Her earlier growth spurts didn't make it so obvious this was happening, she just got easier to see details on (I play zoomed out, so originally she was this little wiggling line on my screen unless I was standing still so I could zoom in without getting sick). Now she looks like a graphics error :(

That explanation actually makes sense. I wonder if it would be possible for them to just code her with PC model data, and transplant the custom face.

@Alga.6498 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Love

almost!

Id rather majory and kasmeer get killed off because they were utterly useless since day one, Braham im willing to forgive after I beat him around a little and make him fear me. Canach, taimi and Rytlock are perfectly fine and should stay....

THIS! She was annoying as hell in HoT and when we got rid of her SLAM! A walkie-talkie device. I really miss the old cinematic dialogues in gw2 where i could skip the boring or annoying dialogues.

Archived