[SPOILER?] About Taimi...

@vicious.5683 said:I love Taimi!But I didn't bought POF, so thank you for this post, op.Question, is she still a cripple?

Very likely, as she's got an incurable disease that's causing it. I don't recall seeing her walking on the ground in PoF.

Goodness, my shortest asura would only come up to her chin.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to dishearten anyone, but i honestly felt they were considering killing of Taimie in Flashpoint. At the end she tries to recover the apparatus, and gets blown away.The way the stage was set makes it look like they actually planned for her to die.

It would've made the hunt for Balthazar a lot more personal, too

Some people act like children - THIS ONE sucks, I hate THIS ONE. Grow up, your whining does you no credit.

How about we appreciate that there are many different NPCs in Dragons' Watch? Well written, if they raise such emotions. How about we try to understand them? I did try and discovered some cool characters.

Taimi is actually my fav and it's good that she's growing up. I will not feel bad with my crush on her (well, her mind to be specific), when she'll finally grow up xD

@TexZero.7910 said:It's also worth noting she no longer hobbles along like she did in the attack on LA stuff. Whatever genetic defect may have been illegally addressed using dragon modification.

Which brings up a good point, actually. As sylvari seem to be uncorruptible by any dragon other than Mordy, maybe she's going to find a way to make others uncorruptible as well? Even if it doesn't last very long, or might have some side effects, it could still be a very useful thing to have access to.

@Palador.2170 said:

@TexZero.7910 said:It's also worth noting she no longer hobbles along like she did in the attack on LA stuff. Whatever genetic defect may have been illegally addressed using dragon modification.

Which brings up a good point, actually. As sylvari seem to be uncorruptible by any dragon other than Mordy, maybe she's going to find a way to make others uncorruptible as well? Even if it doesn't last very long, or might have some side effects, it could still be a very useful thing to have access to.

There's a theory, that I find very plausible, that she's injecting blighting fluid with that suit she currently wears. It has bright, blighting fluid colors and injector looking parts.

From her dialog in "Research in Rata Novu"s...

! Commander: What's that sludge you're keeping it in?! Taimi: Blighting pod fluid! Remember that stuff? It has wonderful preservative, and even restorative, properties!

It can't be proven right now, but I like this theory.

• 4 months later...

@Alga.6498 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

@Alga.6498 said:I was hoping we had enough with Taimi... but nooooo she has to talk to the PC all the time with her annoying little voice that wont shut up and fooling around... oh and then you know what?! :trollface: She actually enters Elona with her SCRUFFY LAB TWO POINT ZERO!!!!!!!!! Thanks ANet, now I hate her even more than ever. :scream:I hope she'll be the next one who will be killed off, I can't stand her, :rage:

Woah, slow down there. I love Taimi. Her and Canach are two of my favourite NPCs in the game. I like smart mouthed characters who have no problem speaking their mind.

How can you even like her??
Love
her?!? Oh my god... :angry:She must have used some kind of brainwash machine on you because.... she's evil and annoying af, :sleeping:

Id take her x 2 if i never have to deal with Braham again. Do you hear me anet!!!

I hate Braham now. I can't take his whiny-ness. This topic is about Taimi appreciation though, so is it just me or is her head extra big now? Above the player characters size.

Braham and Taimi needs to be killed off in the next story, urghhhhhh. Worst NPCs ever, they're almost even worse than Trehearne...
almost!
:astonished:Take Rox with them aswell, she's so boring and useless. :grin:

You ...... !!!! How can you SAY THAT???? You... Braham and Taimi need to be killed off? Worse than Trahearne?? Kill Rox too??? You have a SERIOUS chip on your shoulder! I.... ugh, I can't stand talking to you.

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:degenerative disease's side effects...

You know, I kind of wonder about that. Her suit is injecting her with blighting fluid, correct? Could her current size be a side effect of that?

It is? It's injecting her with BLIGHTING FLUID??? Why in Tyria would she do that??? ( haven't got past HoT, so tell me if that's just something new or not)

@"etsubmariner.4690" said:If you like tween dialogue, go Team Taimi (which also includes Braham). if you like adult dialogue, go Team Rytlock.

Rytlock behaving like an "adult"? Where did you get that idea from? He is as immature as Taimi and Braham, in his own way. He is the biggest whiner of them all, like a five year old that has run out of candy -- a disgrace to all Charr.

@Tiffany.8216 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:degenerative disease's side effects...

You know, I kind of wonder about that. Her suit is injecting her with blighting fluid, correct? Could her current size be a side effect of that?

It is? It's injecting her with BLIGHTING FLUID??? Why in Tyria would she do that??? ( haven't got past HoT, so tell me if that's just something new or not)

Oh that was just a theory that has since been proven false. Don't worry. :)

Archived