Quarantine engineers, ban holomancers

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:No more waypoint usage for spreading corona bursts. We must save our WvW economy.

I fear it has not been taken seriously enough. Our local healing community warned of the corona burst. It’s effecting newborn wvw’ers and extremely older wvw’ers the most. Reports are coming out the fatality rate is skyrocketing due to this epidemic with necros spreading it like wildfire. Guardians are slowly getting exhausted with their healing efforts, thieves are hiding in the far corners of maps currently, and warriors are having a time shaking it off.

@Sinfullysweet.4517 said:

@"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:No more waypoint usage for spreading
corona bursts
. We must save our WvW economy.

I fear it has not been taken seriously enough. Our local healing community warned of the corona burst. It’s effecting newborn wvw’ers and extremely older wvw’ers the most. Reports are coming out the fatality rate is skyrocketing due to this epidemic with necros spreading it like wildfire. Guardians are slowly getting exhausted with their healing efforts, thieves are hiding in the far corners of maps currently, and warriors are having a time shaking it off.

"Ma ma ma ma myyyy corona. Oh my little burst effect, burst effect, time to share your poison with my zergona. Oh my little havoc squads, havoc squads, had it up to here with your dodgy aroma. Never give it up, feel the burn, always gonna evade when its my turn ma ma mam myyyy myy myyyyyyyy corona"

@Fatherbliss.4701 said:

@"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:No more waypoint usage for spreading
corona bursts
. We must save our WvW economy.

"Ma ma ma ma myyyy corona. Oh my little burst effect, burst effect, time to share your poison with my zergona. Oh my little havoc squads, havoc squads, had it up to here with your dodgy aroma. Never give it up, feel the burn, always gonna evade when its my turn ma ma mam myyyy myy myyyyyyyy corona"

You sure have a knack for that.