miniseason idea: conquest team queue

We had 2v2 and we know we will have Courtyard, Stronghold and 3v3.My suggestion is to have also a conquest miniseason that is not solo/duo queue, but it is open for teams of every size (1-5), like the (really) old team queue we had.It can be interesting for everybody to see how it goes, and it will be a miniseason so no one can be really be mad about fight against a coordinated team.

I'd try it. I play solo queue most of the time in lower/mid skill tier and I never disliked it back then years ago then I played when it still was in the game. I can also get the nice effect of having a team of 3 or 4 queuing up (if 5 is not enforced but it is 1-5 allowed for queuing) and getting as an additional player teamed up with them. You can nice gameplay and I'm considering myself a weak player at combat but strong at map awareness/overall strategy.

More fun to play like that. Even if it is 5 vs. 5 with 5 randoms vs. a full team ... if the team composition is good and players listen ... it might encourage to use communicatoin before the match starts.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@"montecristo.1324" said:have you read my post?

They only said they are "considering" courtyard, stronghold and 3v3.

@Trump.6983 said:No thank you, mini-seasons are supposed to be different then the current ranked we have imo. Would rather see a stronghold ranked mini-season instead

I would be so down for a Stronghold mini season tbh.