So, Josh Foreman just talked about World 3 and 4 on stream...

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"hugo.4705" said:

Somebody summed up the 7h stream here, I really recommend to read it. If you hate or love SAB and interested about the inspirations and mechanics.

Thanks for this.

Bit confused though...didn't Josh leave Anet?

He did, but he's still happy about the work he did there, especially SAB, in spite of how it ended. I'm not sure if it started before or after he left, but he periodically does these 'design deep dive' streams where he runs through something he's made and explains how it was made (mainly focusing on the thinking behind it rather than technical details of actually building it). The most recent one was about SAB.

Even though he doesn't work for Anet there's nothing stopping him playing GW2 (I know at least 2 other former employees kept playing their personal accounts after the layoffs) or talking about how stuff was made while he was there, he just won't be able to say much about future content.

https://twitter.com/JoshuaForeman/status/1251603053171507200

Also, he said something: He is working on a game that allow you to make games, that way players can design their own SAB.

I like a lot sandbox/building game. I'm interesting to see what is it. I liked a lot litle big planet, and more recently dreams.

@hugo.4705 said:But hey! Now thinking of W2-2, you have only to do the whole thing only one time, once you have the glove you can use shortcut eagle.

Not if you want to be able to get the Furniture Coins or the new Glitch.

I love W2 Zone 2 (except for the owls), Zone 3 as well. I dislike W2 Zone 1, because it's boring compared to the two aforementioned zones and I'm not much into the domination of caramel brown as the zone's main color, and the water can get pretty annoying. The zone is vast with very little in it, and by the time you get to the interesting part, namely the last two sections of the zone, you can no longer collect all the available Baubles there because you already have reached the 750 limit.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@hugo.4705 said:But hey! Now thinking of W2-2, you have only to do the whole thing only one time, once you have the glove you can use shortcut eagle.

Not if you want to be able to get the Furniture Coins or the new Glitch.The glitch (and the furniture store it's right next to) can be reached easily via the shortcut eagle. Just jump off the cliff once the eagle deposits you on top of the bell, and you'll respawn at the checkpoint before the shop/glitch, skipping most of the zone.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Not if you want to be able to get the Furniture Coins or the new Glitch.

I love W2 Zone 2 (except for the owls), Zone 3 as well. I dislike W2 Zone 1, because it's boring compared to the two aforementioned zones and I'm not much into the domination of caramel brown as the zone's main color, and the water can get pretty annoying. The zone is vast with very little in it, and by the time you get to the interesting part, namely the last two sections of the zone, you can no longer collect all the available Baubles there because you already have reached the 750 limit.

I will teach you something ^^ If you take shortcut eagle; but suicide directly after landing instead of taking next waypoint, you respawn at the waypoint after the gong temple (before portals platform and the furniture shop and glitch), you can even access from here the hidden shop selling nunchaku.Just noticed that Rasimir above said it ^^

@"Laevateinn.6289" said:...but the doors to Worlds 3 and 4 will remain shut. However, we haven't given up on a larger addition to the Super Adventure Box, and even if it isn't this year or the next, we'll be chipping away at it behind the scenes.

World 3 and World 4 could come in 2022?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/101436/super-adventure-festival-2020/p1

I can only hope to see the following patern:2021 = W3z1 and W3z22022 = W3z3 and W4z12023 = W4z2 and W4z3

2026 if each world take 3 years...

Btw, a thing I noticed, Josh spoke about the war of console and the box starting to glitch and somehow, now, after he left we have glitches. Plus when you destroy a glitch you have the splash text "Unknown Adventure Box-700" 7 isn't the world like other achievs, but the zone. W3z1 is indeed the 7th zone.