The Mad King Returns!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:Kind of wish there was something I had that I could make into a "costume" in the game for Halloween.

I've been thinking that. Some people have done some brilliant in-game cosplay, but it can take a lot of planning, depending on the skins you need.

When the cat ears were released I dressed my GW2 main up as my character from an old RP forum (who was a human/elf/cat/bat hybrid, exactly as weird as it sounds) but I think only I appreciated that one. I just loved that (aside from the tail) I could copy such a weird character design inside a game.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:Kind of wish there was something I had that I could make into a "costume" in the game for Halloween.

It may not be what you had in mind, but there are 'costumes' (Outfits with a Halloween theme) offered in the Gem Store. If not available now, I'm sure they will be shortly.

Good luck.

You figuratively just sucked the fun out of what he was saying.

"I wanna make a costume""No. Go to the store and buy one"

I saw some norn dressed as spiderman yesterday. Also there is the golden monopoly warrior with dual moots and gooold.

I have seen the zelda guy. And sailor moon(if anyone here is old enough to know)

I even saw the cat guy from the ladybug show.

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:

It may not be what you had in mind, but there are 'costumes' (Outfits with a Halloween theme) offered in the Gem Store. If not available now, I'm sure they will be shortly.

Good luck.

You figuratively just sucked the fun out of what he was saying.

"I wanna make a costume""No. Go to the store and buy one"

I saw some norn dressed as spiderman yesterday. Also there is the golden monopoly warrior with dual moots and gooold.

I have seen the zelda guy. And sailor moon(if anyone here is old enough to know)

I even saw the cat guy from the ladybug show.

Yeah I didn't mean Halloween themed stuff. I meant like try and dress as certain looks like yeah not exactly Spiderman or such, but best example.

I wish we could have some new Halloween activities like some new storyline or a new minigame. While I totally understand why we don't have such, I still wish the annual festivals would be better updated. I have always enjoyed seasonal activities in MMORGPs so it is a pity the content is always recycled.

These seasonal events have been lacking since launch.

There isnt much fun thing to do at all.You do a seasonal jumping puzzle, killed a few seasonal mobs, and then you're already bored.

Remember when WoW released The Lich King, players could be infected and become zombies and then go off an attack players and infect them.You'd have a zombie army try to take over a city.Imagine that in GW2, where it spreads out from Orr and special events for each side to do, and if the dead win, that part of the map changes to a darker scarier landscape.You have this for all the maps with outbreaks happening all over.Wouldnt it be fun to defend against a risen player zerg, or die and then join the risen infected ranks?

But no, it's the lab for us again, as usual, just like last year, the year before that, and the year before that, and......

@DevilishLyx.2340 said:These seasonal events have been lacking since launch.

There isnt much fun thing to do at all.You do a seasonal jumping puzzle, killed a few seasonal mobs, and then you're already bored.

Remember when WoW released The Lich King, players could be infected and become zombies and then go off an attack players and infect them.You'd have a zombie army try to take over a city.Imagine that in GW2, where it spreads out from Orr and special events for each side to do, and if the dead win, that part of the map changes to a darker scarier landscape.You have this for all the maps with outbreaks happening all over.Wouldnt it be fun to defend against a risen player zerg, or die and then join the risen infected ranks?

But no, it's the lab for us again, as usual, just like last year, the year before that, and the year before that, and......

You do realize the zombie plaque from WoTLk was hated by a lot of the player base. I was there for all of it, and it was not well received at all.

Archived